Remember when Cain lost to JDS?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
.........................and went on to revenge his loss
1.gif

Remember when people didn't make Conor threads disguised as threads about fighters avenging losses?

Rather different though, Cain was knocked down and KOed inside of a minute where as Conor/Nate went much longer and didn't depend as much on one strike landing.

McGregors win over Aldo is muich more similar to JDS's over Cain albeit of course we haven't seen how that match might play out over a longer period.

Cain didn'tget a chance in the first fight to show his skills but conor won round 1.

Revenge of the Ninja!!

I clearly remember the first fight. It was FOX card. The event had run long, and the vhs tape I had to record it ran out of film right when Cain hit the ground from Junior's over hand. I was kinda pissed, because I thought I'd missed out on the rest of the fight, but was sorta relieved when that ended up being the whole fight.

Felt bad for Cain.

as funny as this is, sorry bro it's 2016 now--we live in the era of equality. you cannot post smut like this without a female equivalent gif, like say a woman getting a fastball to the vaj badge or something

sorry bro you're breaking equality laws. reported

Conor McGregor basically won the first fight.

A lot of "Remember when........." threads

Yeah.......you are right, that's what gonna happen to Aldo for getting his belt back.

as funny as this is, sorry bro it's 2016 now--we live in the era of equality. you cannot post smut like this without a female equivalent gif, like say a woman getting a fastball to the vaj badge or something

sorry bro you're breaking equality laws. reported

Revenge of the Ninja!!

I clearly remember the first fight. It was FOX card. The event had run long, and the vhs tape I had to record it ran out of film right when Cain hit the ground from Junior's over hand. I was kinda pissed, because I thought I'd missed out on the rest of the fight, but was sorta relieved when that ended up being the whole fight.

Felt bad for Cain.

The event didn't run long. That was the only fight on the card. It was an hour long show and there was plenty of time afterwards in case it went five rounds..

Back