Media Remember this staredown?

Habib The Eagle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Shame the fight turn out be like it did, i personally got goosebumps and after seeing Joanna vs Zhang i was expecting fireworks but the fight was shit. Shame this also was Yoel Romeros last fight in the UFC.

Yes, after seeing this staredown man expected someones head to be taken off. I learned a lesson never believe a hype of a face off.
tenor.gif

I had Yoel winning that fight, but I'm not mad at the decision. Any time a fight is close and goes to the judges you can't cry robbery. Take the good with the bad

IMO adesanya should have brought a real lighter and lit it up
That would be fucking bad ass, everything leading up to this fight was great the dance off, face off but not the fight. Atleast we got this

tenor.gif

It was Yoel Romero last chance to fight for the titel and we got this and for the record i thought he won. But after a performance like this by both of these gentleman i dont care who won

In hindsight it was incredibly likely that a fight between a counter striker and a guy with a lot of power but not that much output would be uneventful

israel's (sexuality) issues are so cringe. not bashing here. he just seems so uncomfortable around real (straight) men. Not a jab at gay guys either, just noticing Israel's forced posturing, licking the lips, imitating anderson at times, it's al just so cringey. I enjoy it, the way I enjoy dark comedy though. He's becoming the double c (cringe champ) and making Henry look normal. Yikes.

Why you remind us of that garbage fight, god i wish i could erase that from my memory

Back