Remember the Karo Parisyan hearing...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
These are the same clowns who robbed Karo parisyan of his fight money:

Anderson Silva was the biggest clown during the commission hearing. Compared to him and his lawyers the commission actually looked intelligent and competent for once.

Are we pretending he didn't get what he deserved?

These are the same clowns who robbed Karo parisyan of his fight money:

Are you sure? Looks like the same commission but different commissioners. To extend your metaphor: same clown car, different clowns.

Anderson Silva was the biggest clown during the commission hearing. Compared to him and his lawyers the commission actually looked intelligent and competent for once.

Exactly. Silva was only suspended because he wasn't taking the proceedings seriously. Serious Silva would have gotten a slap on the wrist. It makes the outcome something of a fluke. I think I need to see a rematch.

Exactly. Silva was only suspended because he wasn't taking the proceedings seriously. Serious Silva would have gotten a slap on the wrist. It makes the outcome something of a fluke. I think I need to see a rematch.

Too much clowning.

That's priceless !

I commend Karo's honesty, however he could have delivered his rebuttal better, and prepared for the cross-examination. His lawyer should have wrote up his rebuttal and Karo could've recited it word for word. Then his lawyer would quiz him on any cross-examination questions. The flustering and confusing word choices made him appear deceitful and not sincere. Moral of my message get a good lawyer.

Back