Remember the "Four Horsewomen" ???

53467-Seinfeld-Elaine-cringe-gif-k0H9.jpeg
Raquel Pennington?
God I am having flashbacks to peak Rousey hype where she and her lame crew were just inescapable, yes the UFC hyped this wackness.
2 of them were on the season of TUF that Ronda coached.

Marina Shafir never got a push of any kind.

how did they hype Shayna Baszler? she lost her first fight in the house and both UFC fights

they needed all those fighters for the women's division, and Pena may be close to a title shot now.

If you don't know who they are how do you know of them and spell their names perfectly?

in my defense, I did have to look up the conor mcgregor friend who nobody liked but everybody talked about in pendred, so i had a bit of help

I don't really know Ishe Smith either, but i can spell his name. spelling ain't hard yo

Raquel Pennington?

how did they hype Shayna Baszler? she lost her first fight in the house and both UFC fights
There are two Shayna : the "good" dangerous Shayna pre-injury and pre-Rousey. The "old" Shayna, horsewoman without any victory.
Back in 2012, hyping Shayna wasn't foolish. The girl had a 15-7 card, with losses only against the best of that period : Buckner, Cyborg, Kaufman...
And she arguably beat McMann, so...

Shayna's problems are
- Ronda
- Injury and age
- Display of arrogance coming from a pro-wrestling spirit

The "Four Horsewomen" was easily one of the worst, most poorly conceived gimmicks in MMA history.

She cries after every loss. Instead of crying, work on your goddamn game.

I am shocked by how bad Duke turned out to be. She came out of TUF 18 as one to watch after her war with Pennington on that season, she seemed to have real potential ... proof of what a hack Edmond is.

Raquel Pennington?

they hyped this shit and you know it but RHonda fans know it cringe worthy and now do the ''behind a purple pillow thing''

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back