Remember Goldberg from The Mighty Ducks?

For acting purposes, fat kids can't run too long, and you can only have kids on set for a limited time because they're minors. A big boy would be done running in the first hour of shooting, and you'd lose all the time in the day with a wiped out little piggy. So to include a person all the hefty kids could relate to, they throw em in the goal, and the kid eats macarons in between takes, getting more relatable to the thyroid stricken youth who won't run.
That's mind bottling

Was it actually meth? I thought I remembered hearing that he got some kind of fat loss surgery (which is why he lost all the weight) and then became an alcoholic.

sadly yes...
https://people.com/crime/mighty-ducks-shaun-weiss-arrested-for-drugs-mugshot/
0apZDsW.jpg
I don’t think that’s the same guy. His head is shaped differently.

Now mighty ducks is all he gets on his tinder account.

Pretty much reminds me of this of That 70s show actress

MCX7K.jpg

There were Goldbergs in 1941 Poland who didn't look that bad.

Meth is a hell of a drug.

I was just watching 'The King of Queens' on tv and it was the Valentine's Day episode with him in it. He was a funny actor. I hope he recovers and gets his life together.

Last edited:
Heavyweights is GOAT!

*Looks at Goldbergs Pic

Muhh Childhood!!!
<2>

Was it actually meth? I thought I remembered hearing that he got some kind of fat loss surgery (which is why he lost all the weight) and then became an alcoholic.
That dude is on meth. He's got Oroville tweaker alci written all over him, but fortunately he hasn't lost his sense of civility:
People said:
During subsequent contact with the individuals, authorities determined that Weiss was high on drugs, according to Nicodemus, though he did not know which specific substance it was. A blood sample was not taken.

The actor was held behind bars for a few hours until he sobered up and then was released without charges, Nicodemus says, which is a “routine” occurrence in public intoxication arrests in California.

He cites a state law permitting just such a release, without charges, in cases of people who are intoxicated and where “no further proceedings are desirable.”

Nicodemus says Weiss was far from combative at the scene — instead amusing the officers with his humor. He was “witty,” according to the arresting officers with whom Nicodemus spoke.
That's a consolation. Most of these tweakers are already gone-- just monsters. He is hurting, and that part of him is still left.

The Butte County jail hasn't published the public log or the bookings log for 8/4, yet, so I can't bring us the incident report, and for some reason their PD infographic page doesn't list the arrest:
https://opd.crimegraphics.com/2013/default.aspx
I don't get this. Butte County is terrible with public records. This is backwards hick shit compared to even counties like mine with 1/5 the population. I can see every inmate listed in my county jail, currently, access their mugshot, their charges, etc. I don't have to file special requests. I can just look at the people who are causing problems in my community. Case in point, why in the hell is "2013" in that URL address, still?

It’s honestly more surprising when a child star turns out normal. Are Ron Howard and Mara Wilson the only ones?

virtually identical.

I can't even fathom that being the same person.

Meth is wild.

Back