Regular people vs MMA fighters

Corrado Soprano

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
MMA fighters are often described as these killer athletes who could dominate other men with ease but there are times where regular peope hold their own against MMA fighters on the street:

1. McGregor vs old man

giphy.gif

Old man took that punch like a champ. McGregor was gassed after that strike and quickly scurried away.

2. BJ Penn vs Fat Guy

giphy.gif

Not sure what happened here but I’ll ask BJ about it next time I see him at the Las Vegas airport. BJ didn’t look motivated for this fight.

3. Dillon Danis gets choked out by a security guard (swipe left for video)

Not a good look for a BJJ practitioner, instructor, and professional MMA fighter to get choked out publicly. I also appreciate how he tapped like that works in the real world.

That's because those regular people were lucky to not fight Mike Perry

giphy.webp

They were also lucky that Roger Huerta wasn't there
roger-huerta-street-fight.jpg

Apparently BJ let the guy punch him, he said 'if you want to hit me, hit me'

And then after he got up there's a video of him controlling the guy

LOL @ DANIS
I've never seen that clip.

Here's his mom btw

EeCWLPWWoAAE7W_.jpg

Y'all are some dorks around here seriously, lol.

MMA fighters, regular people... None of them beats the Sherbro.

Danis is fake! the security guy was crossing his legs and Dillon didn´t take notice and forced a submission from his own, his BJJ is overrated

Weren't 2 MMA fighters almost beaten to death in Brazil a while ago? Pretty sure it was a gas station fight or something.

Apparently BJ let the guy punch him, he said 'if you want to hit me, hit me'

And then after he got up there's a video of him controlling the guy

LOL @ DANIS
I've never seen that clip.

Here's his mom btw

EeCWLPWWoAAE7W_.jpg
Neither of them have no idea who his dad is though...

Weren't 2 MMA fighters almost beaten to death in Brazil a while ago? Pretty sure it was a gas station fight or something.
You're talking about Maiquel Falcao; he was clubbed in the head with a 2x4.

And yes, this thread is terrible. MMA fighter gets sloppy drunk and loses a fight, therefore MMA fighters clearly aren't as tough as they think. Ok, TS...run up on a trained fighter and report back to us.

The Dillon Danis one is crazy, guy was tapping for his life to a regular mall cop.
if he took danis back and properly applied a choke i doubt he is a mall cop and would bet he trains. also the average doorman is 50+ pounds heavier than danis so if he trains even a little he is going to be a problem

Back