• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Regarding the Conor vs Dustin fight, Khabib just told Ronda to shut up.

He didn't threaten them he was against them which is his right.

Really? He basically said the actions of the people who were against the plays would not just settle with social media posts. "if you think that everything will end in posts on social media, you are wrong."

Khabib is telling people to take action beyond social media. Now, maybe that isn't a threat, but it could have been one.

yellow card for that shitty colored font!

I don't know why people are really surprised. A guy from a religious poor region of Russia that is the most socially conservative region in the country says religious stuff.

Next people will be surprised that Fedor doesn't actually like gays. I have no problem with it, I come from these parts of the world and it's just something that's part of life here. People say stuff, ala racial or religious stances, that might not fly in the West.

Huh? I'm not surprised either, but I can still dislike them over those things. Also, people don't just say things, people also do things. Don't act like people just say they don't like gays in those areas, they also persecute them, and Khabib's friend might have even been killing a lot of them.

Really? He basically said the actions of the people who were against the plays would not just settle with social media posts. "if you think that everything will end in posts on social media, you are wrong."

Khabib is telling people to take action beyond social media. Now, maybe that isn't a threat, but it could have been one.
I feel like you want it to be a threat. He is against what they are doing and is asking his community to take action. That is a perfectly normal thing to do.

The reality of people's issues with Khabib is that what he actually says and does is far more tame than what people choose to take them as.

I feel like you want it to be a threat. He is against what they are doing and is asking his community to take action. That is a perfectly normal thing to do.

The reality of people's issues with Khabib is that what he actually says and does is far more tame than what people choose to take them as.

Tame? Khabib is anything but tame, he was the only UFC fighter to ever attack someone post-fight and start a stadium wide brawl.

Tame? Khabib is anything but tame, he was the only UFC fighter to ever attack someone post-fight and start a stadium wide brawl.
You care about this more than I do so I'll leave you be.

I disagree with your perspective on these matters.

ronda should stfu

most rigged fights

Are you going to throw her in a hole and stone her, Khabib?

Not exactly the most objective mind given the subject of Conor.

I will say this, you can't really defend Conor's behavior. You can point to a number of things and explain them (I've done that) but they're pretty indefensible.

"If they fight 100 times, Dustin is going to beat him 100 times" - Khabib

Maybe they didn't translate correctly

Nothing he said was repressive. He 100% right about the Conor situation. Celebrating and defending that behavior is absolutely terrible and bad for the sport
Im talking about him in General. I agree on the conor part.

They are punching and kicking eachother in the cage but Conor haters think saying mean words to promote the fight is too much.

You mean a Moose-lum would have something demeaning and belittling to say/think about a woman? I don’t believe you.

Back