Ref-Cam-Angle should have a comeback

Buffmeister

RINYA NAKAMURA
@Black
Reaction score

I think the ref-cam would be a cool addition to the UFC broadcast.

With their move to this ESPN+ App stuff, they could give you an option to watch fights with the regular Broadcast camming or watch the fights from the ref-angle...(same goes for fight pass)

...similar to how you can do it with like F1, where you an chose your cam...

Cant remember if they have done that (they probably did but let it go fast), but i do remember that Strikeforce did it....and at one point let it go...

Big John wasn't a friend of this cam...but i was...and i wasn't the only guy out there...

What do you think about it?...
Should they give it a try?...or not?

Yeah but, to simulate everything a ref sees i'd also need to be blind drunk and mentally retarded.

ipm.gif

Gotta go all into the experience bro, POV is just the first step.

Yeah, I think it would be awesome.
Would make some cool replays after the fight as well

Also bring back Eddie Bravo scoring

<Goldie11>(and goldie)

Yeah but, to simulate everything a ref sees i'd also need to be blind drunk and mentally retarded.

ipm.gif

Gotta go all into the experience bro, POV is just the first step.
This Gif just made me thinking...not about ref cams...but

Wasn't this a fight from like the very next EFC Event after one of their fighters passed away due to brain injuries?
They didn't want it to happen again... had a big meeting and wanted to make sure that refs have to take a better and close look...
...and then this happens at the very next Event, i think

3rd man cam easily breaks the top 3 of good things that UFC gained with the acquisition of Pride FC and Dana fucking threw it out. Retard.

Back