Reem vs Bones at HW

Current Overeem ehhhh, any version of Overeem Pre 2016 I think destroys Bones everywhere.
Jones simply doesn't have the power to touch Reems chin

Dream fight... before USADA :)
Ubereem by knees of death.reem.jpg

Jones destroyed Cormier, who is the best heavyweight, so Jones is the best Heavyweight. Would love to see Jones knock Francis out too.

Chuck Liedell was UFCs #2 LHW at the time and a top5 LHW (he proved this by getting to the stacked cross-promotional Pride MWGP semis).

That said, Jones could probably beat Reem unless we’re talking prime Horse Reem (which no longer exists)

Yeah but that was 2005. Overeem is the only relevant person from that era still fighting except Tito and BJ Penn(who's not really fighting per say). Overeem just put on some weight and can hit harder.

Did you see how terrible Reem looked against Oleinik? Reem would get chewed up worse than Shogun.
Lol. Tad dramatic. He finished Olenik in the first round, he wasn't too worried about his punches. Kneed the shit out of him when he punched himself out.

If you listen to half these posts , you just gotta sit back and wonder- WTF ? with the fans of this sport. Let's take this from a basic odds p.o.v and I dont want to hear about styles mainly because of the vets that I'm going to deal with. Jon Jones would be over a 2-1 favorite over DC HW OR LHW......and, lol - DC would be like a 3-1 favorite (or high 200s) over Reem .

So let's break this down..... actually, let's not.Anybody with a brain knows Jones comes in as a significant favorite over Overeem. Now- can reem pull off " the punchers chance" upset ? Yes..... it's possible but I, for one, would not bet on that scenario.

PoliteBeautifulAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

That is what would happen to the Reem if he fought Jones. Jones haters are some of the most delusional MMA fans, Alistair has been pounded out by lesser fighters.

This thread is great. Shows how little people actually watch and know anything about mma at all.

Sherdoggers are completely delusional about heavyweight. Every light heavyweight that has moved up has been able to find success and Jones would be no different.

Bones should defend his belt at LHW.

Rack up those consecutive title defenses and stake a claim at GOATness.

Travis Browne is a giant. The front kicks he landed on Reem would ko a donkey.

Jones doesn't have the power to fight at heavyweight.

Reem is big, has slick movement and serious power in everything he throws. Very bad matchup for Jones.

browne also has a glass jaw and so does reem...reem also fights very conservative these days...I think jones' will do his usual stay on the outside and pick him a part...

Back