• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reem proves to be a class act

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He showed respect going in against his former training partner and then clearly held back during the ground and pound finish.

Reem has to be one of the classiest well spoken fighters in the sport. One more win max and he deserves another shot at the gold.

I’ve met him in person and he’s genuinely a good guy.

(And we all know Stipe “Brazilian tapped” to take advantage of Reem’s soft side)

War Reem, always a fan.

He clearly felt the sorrow for his fallen friend

(And we all know Stipe “Brazilian tapped” to take advantage of Reem’s soft side)
giphy.gif

Always been a pleasure to see Overeem fight. One of my favourite fighters.

he should've felt sorry for all the guys he destroyed when he was eating all the horses in Holland into extinction.

Please fight gods book Stipe vs Reem 2.

As I've said with others, people act classy when they aren't, as in when they pump themselves with steroids for years, using that to help them to further hurt other people, and then hide behind being a good person.

As I've said with others, people act classy when they aren't, as in when they pump themselves with steroids for years, using that to help them to further hurt other people, and then hide behind being a good person.
You don’t have to apologize after juicing up and beating someone’s ass. Not your fault you’re too Alpha and had to go ahead and lay the smack down.

Meh... I don't see the issue with juicing pre-USADA, there was like a >50% chance your opponent was on roids too, so why not even the playing field?

Besides Overeem has already been caught and appropriately punished. No real point in continuing to criticize him for it.

Arlovski beat the shit out of Travis Browne and Travis brown beat the shit out of his wife, what's the big deal? they were all friends?

I know that when I wanna take it easy on someone, I knee the shit out of them and then mash my elbow into the side of their head. Overeem especially is known for his vicious punching power and weak knees, so thank God he held back his fists in favor of his pillow knees.

And you think your favorite fighter is 100% clean?

Get your head out of your ass.

Reem is a legend. His game is still on point after all those wars, even if he held back against the Russian.

That’s what I like about HW: fighters age like a fine wine. Inside and outside.

Back