• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reem back on horsemeat??

Full pump ubereem would make this reem look skinny

No horsemeat, just post workout. Its not a Yoel Romero look.

manlet

Alistair-Overeem.jpg

I'm surprised that a millionaire like Overeem didn't get a top notch gyno surgeon. His pecs are not looking so good on the sides, poor work by the surgeon.

not even that big in that pic, its funny when people who clearly never lift post pics of guys just finished a workout and say they are on the gear.

i wonder if the new testing methods are head of the curve and will expose fighters who are actually on shit.

My striking coach slaps you immediately on the back of the head if you ever turn your back within striking range

So how many titles have you won?
I guess, broscience in striking?

Doesn't work like that my man.. his coach is trying to teach them that doing that it's a very bad habit and very dangerous.. you can't have them form those type of habits from an early base level.

And people shitting on Reem for running are only partial right be sure Reem was aware of how it looked and knows it's no ideal to do it but it's better then getting trapped and KOed it's like a last ditch effort type of situation and it sure as shit doesn't look good when you are in a world class tittle fight and are 250 lbs man, it just doesn't but all in all he didn't get put down in those moments he got out of it.

Not one of Reem's best moments and it does happen for example Conor's done it to but he is way smaller and was less obvious about it and didn't look that bad.

Horsemeat won't help him to run faster

it actually does help.

I don't think you know how horsemeat works.

Yes and no.

Of course roids make you an overall a better conditioned athlete, stronger, faster, etc.. but then again he was in K1 around 285 lbs and in the UFC around 275 lbs all with low body fat and big ass muscles on him.

Now he was around 245 lbs vs Stipe with more fat mixed in then his best uber form.. he for sure wasn't stronger but in terms of speed what would you prefer ? maybe the smaller model had the edge on speed he most likely had the better cardio.

Not even close to what he used to look like.

and you still cant tell the difference in this pic to horse meat reem??
didnt realize you were so stupid, my bad man, carry on
Lol why you going so hard on me?
Theres a transition phase when taking horsemeat, it aint like he took it and became the same ubereem instantly
Jesus man.....

Back