Reebok colors, and Anderson Silva

WendalClark17

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is Anderson gonna get to wear his yellow and black color pattern? Or does he have to wear the stupid Black/White or White/Black choose of shorts?

I like the all black and gold for champions, but I think letting the fighters have some design input would be refreshing.

Would Dana have made Chuck wear the reebok instead of his famous blue/white ice? Or Tito with his black & flames? Or CroCop with the black and Croatian flag?

Is Conor the only one who gets to customize the colors he wears? What gives?

Probably the stupid one.

If Conor got the green one.....

I cant really figure out why they wouldn't have custom trunks, especially for champs. but even for big draws, especially guys that have been around forever. Give SIlva some black/yellow reeboks and Cerrone an homage to his muay thai trunks, can give Romero a brown pair just in case, ect ect. Wouldn't that make people more likely to buy the gear for their fav fighters? "aw sweet i can wear these anderson silva trunks in my muay thai class and take blue boner liquid from strangers" ect.

I always wondered what the ufc would say in regards to liddells attire if he came out of retirement

I think Reebok could really earn themselves a few brownie points if they at least honoured legends of the sport like Anderson with some sort of customized shorts that resemble his old ones.
I'm pretty sure it's not Reebok's decision as to who wears what! I'm sure if Dana told them to do that, they would.

With Conor being the boss, he probably just said..."I'm wearing green" and that was it!

It'll be interesting though to see if they'll have Reebok make custom ones for Anderson. My bet is they got the call to make black and yellow!

Give them time to "figure this thing out". It's tricky making shorts in other colours

Anderson will wear black shorts, nothing wrong with that look.

1422768864389_lc_galleryImage_LAS_VEGAS_NV_JANUARY_31_R.JPG

Just imagine the Reebok logo on the bottom instead.

If Conor can wear the green shorts they should give special allowance to Silva too. Giving the top 5%-10% fighters custom Reebok gear would be the first step Reebok can take in the right direction.

If Conor can wear the green shorts they should give special allowance to Silva too. Giving the top 5%-10% fighters custom Reebok gear would be the first step Reebok can take in the right direction.

He was the interim champ ... Aldo was the champ.
They both deserve to have different than usual trunks.

forgot to add you post to the previous one.

Is Anderson gonna get to wear his yellow and black color pattern? Or does he have to wear the stupid Black/White or White/Black choose of shorts?

I like the all black and gold for champions, but I think letting the fighters have some design input would be refreshing.

Would Dana have made Chuck wear the reebok instead of his famous blue/white ice? Or Tito with his black & flames? Or CroCop with the black and Croatian flag?

No, I think he doesn't get any input, just like CroCop doesn't get his checkered pattern.
He is not the champ, nor an interim champ, so he should get the usual trunks.

Been wondering this since the deal was announced.

Conor was allowed to wear Green and black shorts, so hopefully they'll be lenient with one of the greatest UFC champs of all time.

Same goes for BJ IMO. Not having his custom black belt shorts would be a bit shit.

LAstly, it would actually make business sense, as fans would be much more likely to buy these than the standard Reebok trunks.

Probably a Black and yellow custom rebook shorts

The deal that Zuffa/UFC made with Reebok gets worse and worse all the time.

lando-calrissian.jpg

He was the interim champ ... Aldo was the champ.
They both deserve to have different than usual trunks.

forgot to add you post to the previous one.

I don't think that Conor was allowed to wear the green ones because he was interim. I think it had more to do with him being Conor and already having issues with Reebok.

If Conor got his way with green, I'm certain Anderson could get yellow if his management actually pushed for that

Yes Anderson will have to wear either White, or Black. No, he wont get to wear black and gold, or black and yellow. Yes, chuck would have had to wear Reebok. Yes, Tito would have to wear Rebook. CroCrop was told he would not be able to have the croation flag on his shorts. Conor wore Green because he was the interim champion, and black is for the champion. So Aldo was Champion, wearing black. Conor couldn't also wear black so they made him green ones.

It's not rocket science.

Back