8. Steph Curry
9. Russell Westbrook
10. Paul George
11. Dwight Howard
12. Marc Gasol
13. Kevin Love
14. Anthony Davis
15. James Harden

on the bubble: Tony Parker, Deron Williams, Kawhi Leonard, Derrick Rose, Dirk Nowitzki, John Wall

I'd pick CP3 in his prime over the current version of Curry and its not close. It's just he's been showing signs of breaking down, physically, over the past 2 or even 3 years. It's still close though. It comes down to health for me and Curry finishing the season unscathed is a big deal.

I'd pick CP3 in his prime over the current version of Curry and its not close. It's just he's been showing signs of breaking down, physically, over the past 2 or even 3 years. It's still close though. It comes down to health for me and Curry finishing the season unscathed is a big deal.
There isn't much difference between prime CP3 and current. If anything he's a better shooter now.

Hey BD how many times has Kooby been top 3 in the league in both PER and WS/48?

0 times in 18 seasons

How many times has Bern been first in the league in both PER and WS/48?

5 times in 11 seasons

BESMIRCHED

Lol'ing hard @ these pseudo stats. WS and Ws/48 are useless metrics that don't prove anything. PER is the current running joke among statistical analysts.

Only argument I need is RINGS. Basketball is a TEAM sport about winning. Let's take a look at the RING (winning) count.

The One True: 5
Juice: 2*

AFR (adjusted for rigging) Titles

The One True: 7
Juice: 0

Juice is clearly inferior skill wise, you can just watch both players and extrapolate that. The thing that TRULY separates these two is the fact that the one true single handily willed his team 5 times (7AFR) to NBA titles. Each of these teams being inferior (overall talent wise) compared to the current cHeat.

Where is derelict on these lists?

Top 2 player in today's league. Toss up between him and Durant for #1. The known steroid user (have links to support this) is the consensus #3.

Yes he was. Statistically dominant and still the most skilled player in the game (of all time).

No, he's not. At his age, he's not even sniffing the top 5. There's no argument here; it's a fact. To say he's even in Durant's league is laughable. And before you bring up rings, Kobe wasn't the best player on his team during the first two title runs, and it's 50/50 whether he was the best during the third.

No, he's not. At his age, he's not even sniffing the top 5. There's no argument here; it's a fact. To say he's even in Durant's league is laughable. And before you bring up rings, Kobe wasn't the best player on his team during the first two title runs, and it's 50/50 whether he was the best during the third.

I have been a Laker fan for quite some time, so unlike most people on this forum I actually watched basketball back in the early 00s. The one true was the driving force for every title we won. If you want to look at their impact as %'s:

1st Title

One True: 75% of the reason why we won
Snaq: 25%

2nd Title

One True: 85%
Snaq: 15%

3rd Title

One True: 90%
Snaq: 10%

Can't argue facts and %'s.

With the 13th pick
Of the 3rd round
The Charlotte Hornets select:

Screen-Shot-2013-05-22-at-12.43.40-PM.png

I have been a Laker fan for quite some time, so unlike most people on this forum I actually watched basketball back in the early 00s. The one true was the driving force for every title we won. If you want to look at their impact as %'s:

1st Title

One True: 75% of the reason why we won
Snaq: 25%

2nd Title

One True: 85%
Snaq: 15%

3rd Title

One True: 90%
Snaq: 10%

Can't argue facts and %'s.

1st title

Shaq 29.7 pts on 57.4% shooting, 13.6rbs, 3.8asts, 3blks per game