• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Redneck Brawl 7 Oklahoma vs Texas Aug 3

BEATDOWNS

At The Redneck Brawl
@plutonium
Reaction score
Redneck Brawl is where it's at homies don't be scared. None of this huuging crap like in the UFC just straight up bangin baybay!!

Oklahoma-560x520-bc2b808c41.png

8tyytk.gif

It may be slowly stealing my heart away from PS I know mind blown right?

o_O
Dana needs to invest asap or lets do some cross promotions. These promos are a goldmine. I could see Austin Turpin kickin some azz in dis. lmao
I can definitely see the cross sport appeal, but are these red necks even prepared for powerslap power? I mean all they have to do is plant their feet and KO another into the shadow realm

Can't wrassle in a boxing match son. ;)

images
It's funny, bc I've never known where the fuck you're from, but I've always leaned Texas. I've had enough dealings with your kind that I can sniff yall out.

I answer phones at my job, am frequently accused of being a Texan, on account of my accent. It's always a bummer, but I just tell people that I was forced into spending a few years there and must have picked up the twang. Idk that I haven't always had the twang, but was definitely forced to stay for a while lol

It's funny, bc I've never known where the fuck you're from, but I've always leaned Texas. I've had enough dealings with your kind that I can sniff yall out.

I answer phones at my job, am frequently accused of being a Texan, on account of my accent. It's always a bummer, but I just tell people that I was forced into spending a few years there and must have picked up the twang. Idk that I haven't always had the twang, but was definitely forced to stay for a while lol
lmfao I am a Canadian boy even we can beat that Oklahoma ass.

Back