Red/Yellow Cards that salvaged a fight

NoBiasJustMMA

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Name a fight that happened in Pride where a yellow/red card was given and the fight change from relatively boring to awesome.

Rampage vs Randleman

picture.php

Then he did this.

rampage-randleman.gif

tumblr_mdnvxsN2sC1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Wandy/Arona, wasn't necessarily boring but it changed the complexion of the fight for sure.

i didn't think it was boring up to that point. i was almost as confused as Rampage.

but yes after that they came out swinging.

I just read the whole thread that inspired you to do this. That thread was stupid and had 11 pages. This is better. Good luck with your thread.

The very first Pride yellow card ever, Yarborough/Takase! Holy crap was that a clusterfuck before the card came out...

How did I not know that they fought??

Because you're a Homeless Infant :icon_chee. You should check it out though, it wasn't really too bad before the card either thus the shocked expression on Quinton 's face, though he turned it into high gear right after the card.

I just read the whole thread that inspired you to do this. That thread was stupid and had 11 pages. This is better. Good luck with your thread.

Thanks man, I hope this gets as many pages, maybe people will get to know about some awesome fights they missed out on.

Wandy/Arona, wasn't necessarily boring but it changed the complexion of the fight for sure.

You mean the first one right? I remember the second one being entertaining throughout.

Because you're a Homeless Infant :icon_chee. You should check it out though, it wasn't really too bad before the card either thus the shocked expression on Quinton 's face, though he turned it into high gear right after the card.

Good point! :icon_lol: I will have to look it up tomorrow...the library is closing in a couple minutes :icon_sad:

UFC should add a lot of things they used in pride....*cough*gloves*cough*

Back