Recovery of CNS (neurotransmitter balance)

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Rock Hard, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Rock Hard

Rock Hard White Belt

Are there any suppliments I can take that will help my nervous system recover faster, for when I feel burnt out after a hard training session?

I found this article that talks about CNS recovery a little, but says that study about this subject is still in it's infancy.

Rest/Recovery/ Make up day

The author says that phosphatidylcholine, tyrosine, and BCAA might help, but no guarantees.

Is there any concrete research on this topic that gives any idea of what suppliments might work best for this specific problem?

2. Origins

Origins Blue Belt

You could try supplementing with whole milk.

3. IronMaidenfan#1

IronMaidenfan#1 Brown Belt

To be honest I didn't read your article as it's really late where I am and I'm tired.
    We did have a chat about the CNS and nutrition a good while back, it was a great thread, so much so that I made it a subscription. It's below, have a read...

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f15/nutrition-cns-775154/

4. gr8jmf

gr8jmf White Belt

I would give Powerfull by USPlabs a shot. It gives you a 221% natural HGH increase according to the label. I've been taking it for 2 months now and have really seen some ridiculous results!