Recommended Fish Oils

Soid

Renegade of Funk
@Black
Reaction score
What fishoils do you guys use or recommend? I don't eat enough fish and I'm sure it's important to take some. Gracias.

I heard people have a lot of problems with some fish oil companies that just use placebos that don't really work is this true?

i've been taking costco brand fish oil for about 5 yrs and i see results.. however, since i never tried out any other brand.. i dunno whether or not i will get better/worse results :D

Yes.

Kirkland was tested by Consumer Reports. It was exceptional. And it's the cheapest shit out there.

I had my moms pick me up a bottle the last time she made a trip. That's right, you bitches, my mom. What?! Say something!!

Does anyone else get horrible fish tasting burbs when they take fish oil supps?

Madmick said:
Yes.

Kirkland was tested by Consumer Reports. It was exceptional. And it's the cheapest shit out there.

I had my moms pick me up a bottle the last time she made a trip. That's right, you bitches, my mom. What?! Say something!!

LOL!!! You crack me up man! Trust me I always have my mom get me stuff too.

Wolverine
///

JonnySak said:
Does anyone else get horrible fish tasting burbs when they take fish oil supps?

only if the oil is rancid.. it smelled horrible back when i just left my pills on my desk.. (which is right next to a window).. u need to keep it refrigerated :wink:

Madmick said:
Yes.

Did she also write your name on the inside of the bottle so you wouldn't confuse your fish oil from the other boys at fat camp? :D

seriously though, someone gimme a quick overview of fish oils and omega3s...

paulchu said:
Did she also write your name on the inside of the bottle so you wouldn't confuse your fish oil from the other boys at fat camp? :D

seriously though, someone gimme a quick overview of fish oils and omega3s...

When we were kids, she wrote my brothers' names and mine in our underwear.

I have ex-girlfriends who still love to bring that up at parties. Usually they're trying to embarrass me. But I play it off. I'm like, "How did you know what was written in my underwear?"
"What? Well,-"
"-that's right, because I fucked you!"

It doesn't matter what you're doing, if you're a guy and people know you're getting puss, you're not a loser. Rules of the game.

"BECAUSE I FUCKED YOU!" hahahah... I gotta start using that on the ex gfs...

supersudo said:
only if the oil is rancid.. it smelled horrible back when i just left my pills on my desk.. (which is right next to a window).. u need to keep it refrigerated :wink:

exactly, the brands that don't recommend refrigeration on the bottle scare me.

Tomahas said:
exactly, the brands that don't recommend refrigeration on the bottle scare me.

i have yet to come across a brand of fish oil that doesn't recommend refrigeration in softgel form..

And I would like to hear what is wrong with Wal-Mart supplements...including fish oil.

What Chad pays 25 bucks for I can get for 5. If what he buys is better...then it might be worth it...but if they are the same then he is losing out on some money.

Back