Recommend me some podcasts

Hitman81

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm fucking bored out of my mind at work and my podcasts just aren't doing it for me anymore and I unsubscribed from most of them. I'm mostly into sports, movies, old school wrasslin and video games but I'm open to anything that's worth listening to. However I'm finding so many podcasts I try to be absolutely grating to my ears and if you try too hard to be funny or your voice is annoying I'm instantly done. I also hate podcasts that cover a topic and then do nothing but shit on it (Retronauts and old school video games) and when it comes to sports I prefer news over takes.

So with all that said let's talk some pod!

You should should Check out Auf ein Bier ASAP. 2 German guys Talk about Video games and their mechanics. Best Podcast i know

if you like Comedy and pro wrestling, the Bonfire podcast w/ Big Jay Oakerson and Dan Soder is usually pretty entertaining

Soder is pretty damn knowledgeable about WWF/old school wrestling and constantly throws in little references

Other than they they just joke about current events, movies, sports, etc....

for wrestling the 83 Weeks with Erick Bischoff, Something to Wrestle w/ Bruce Prichard, and What Happened When with Tony Schiavone are all AMAZING. Conrad Thomson doing insane work. My 1-2-3 Cents is also pretty great.

Random one I love is Last Podcast on the Left, its kinda like the AM radio show Coast to Coast if it was run by 3 stoner comedians (one a wrestling fan who loves to throw in old wwf references lol), good stuff. especially if you like serial killers, cults, ufos, etc. Nerds United is awesome and run by a friend of mine he does comics, movies, etc.

Tom seguras
Theo von
Rogans
Fighter and the kid
Stone cold

Macaulay Culkin is on Rogan's podcast right now. I have listened to hundreds of episodes and Mac is climbing in the top 1% of Joe's guests.

Jim cornette or tom Prichard. Stone cold has a good one as well as Chris Jericho

gotta second the Jim Cornette one (talking sense I think it is) he shares some great stories about matches, guys he managed, the fight between Vader and Orndorff, etc....
also not a podcast, but the YT channel Wrestelamia has a great 'beyond the titantron' series where they investigate various scandals t/o wrestling history

for wrestling the 83 Weeks with Erick Bischoff, Something to Wrestle w/ Bruce Prichard, and What Happened When with Tony Schiavone are all AMAZING. Conrad Thomson doing insane work. My 1-2-3 Cents is also pretty great.

Random one I love is Last Podcast on the Left, its kinda like the AM radio show Coast to Coast if it was run by 3 stoner comedians (one a wrestling fan who loves to throw in old wwf references lol), good stuff. especially if you like serial killers, cults, ufos, etc. Nerds United is awesome and run by a friend of mine he does comics, movies, etc.

Love last podcast on the left, listen to it on my way to work everyday

We don't seem to similar tastes, but I'll tell you some of my favorites anyway:

Sword and Scale (True Crime podcast focusing on lesser-known cases)
Thinking Sideways (Real life cases that inspired conspiracy theories)
Those Conspiracy Guys (Long-form CT podcast)
Generation Why (True Crime)
S-Town (Biographical)

If you like movies How Did This Get Made? Is great. They watch the worst movies in movie history and critique it. Prime high or drunk listening podcast. Also great comedians host it.
29639.jpg

You know, I talked shit on Rogan since I tried watching his stand up and found it want my taste, but after getting hooked on his podcasts recently, I have a whole new respect for the dude. Love his varied cast of people he has on all the time, and it's always nice hearing from different walks of life.

Del Rey misfits

If your into tranny discussion

Which I am

If you like movies How Did This Get Made? Is great. They watch the worst movies in movie history and critique it. Prime high or drunk listening podcast. Also great comedians host it.
29639.jpg
I was just going to post this. This show is absolutely great. If you're interested in good movies, Paul Scheer has another podcast called Unspooled where he's watching the AFI top 100 films and commenting on them. I haven't tried listening to that one yet, but it's supposed to be good too.

gotta second the Jim Cornette one (talking sense I think it is) he shares some great stories about matches, guys he managed, the fight between Vader and Orndorff, etc....
also not a podcast, but the YT channel Wrestelamia has a great 'beyond the titantron' series where they investigate various scandals t/o wrestling history

I love Cornette (And Wrestlelamia bro - Wrestling With Wregret is another top yt channel) but I gave up on his podcast because he stopped talking about wrestling and would just whine about Trump and Republicans for hours. Is he still on that gimmick?

Bret Easton Ellis podcast is my favourite. You gotta pay for it though

KbQaU8Y.gif

He talks a lot about books, music, movies ... media in general. I could listen to Bret talk about shit for days, and that's before he lets his guests on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back