Recommend me movies to watch. You recommended: Elite Squad (2007)

It was something of deniro that I really haven't seen before. I loved how the movie was mostly purely psychological in its approach. Little things like deniro not getting the hint and constantly bothering Lewis while hes trying to get away from him. Or talking to posters of people in his room.

@Solid did you finish it
not yet

It was something of deniro that I really haven't seen before. I loved how the movie was mostly purely psychological in its approach. Little things like deniro not getting the hint and constantly bothering Lewis while hes trying to get away from him. Or talking to posters of people in his room.

@Solid did you finish it
Finished it. The psycho chick was good too lol. And Jerry Lewis was kind of an unlikable asshole so I was rooting for deniro by the end

Finished it. The psycho chick was good too lol. And Jerry Lewis was kind of an unlikable asshole so I was rooting for deniro by the end

Yeah that's what's her face. Shes been in a lot of stuff I think.

I didnt think Lewis was unlikable just that hes dealing with obsessed psychos. Considering all hes put through by deniro and whats her name, I'd say he keeps his cool pretty well throughout. I mean, him being overly nice to deniro in the beggining is pretty much the fuel that starts the plot. He basically creates a monster.

I'm watching Twins

Yeah that's what's her face. Shes been in a lot of stuff I think.

I didnt think Lewis was unlikable just that hes dealing with obsessed psychos. Considering all hes put through by deniro and whats her name, I'd say he keeps his cool pretty well throughout. I mean, him being overly nice to deniro in the beggining is pretty much the fuel that starts the plot.

I'm watching Twins
tumblr_mslzymCaVz1qikcuzo1_400.gif

Apparently stallone allowed them to use that joke
I'm currently watching hard to kill. Uncle Hank from breaking bad is in it, this might be my favorite seagal movie tbh, either this or under siege or marked for death.

Shame NC-17 on iTunes.

I only FFwd'd so not sure if it was him, but if him, Fassbender truly is the Big Unit. He has a doggystyle scene with very attractive Amy Hargreaves and curious what they did with his Big Unit if it wasn't inside her because it would have shown if it was simulated. Maybe they duct taped it to his belly.

Shame NC-17 on iTunes.

I only FFwd'd so not sure if it was him, but if him, Fassbender truly is the Big Unit. He has a doggystyle scene with very attractive Amy Hargreaves and curious what they did with his Big Unit if it wasn't inside her because it would have shown if it was simulated. Maybe they duct taped it to his belly.
what the hell are you talking about

The lost boys

91yqpVmaPPL._RI_.jpg

Came in with 0 expectations. But I have to say it wasnt bad at all. I really dug the vibe of the movie. And I liked how they did a "teen wolf" thing with how the brother reacts when he finds out he's a vampire.

In fact i like how the vampires are just accepted as fact without any big character realization that they exist. I really enjoyed Feldman and his friend as the vampire hunters. As well as Keifer Sutherland who is likeable and punchable at the same time. The writing and dialogue were also pretty good, and I enjoyed the music. Several fantastic scenes. What I liked most was how the comedy was smart especially in scenes where it absolutely didnt have to be.

Final score - 8/10

Definitely got me excited for halloween.

@Solid @BisexualMMA @Hart Break Kick 97 @fingercuffs

The lost boys

91yqpVmaPPL._RI_.jpg

Came in with 0 expectations. But I have to say it wasnt bad at all. I really dug the vibe of the movie. And I liked how they did a "teen wolf" thing with how the brother reacts when he finds out he's a vampire.

In fact i like how the vampires are just accepted as fact without any big character realization that they exist. I really enjoyed Feldman and his friend as the vampire hunters. As well as Keifer Sutherland who is likeable and punchable at the same time. The writing and dialogue were also pretty good, and I enjoyed the music. Several fantastic scenes. What I liked most was how the comedy was smart especially in scenes where it absolutely didnt have to be.

Final score - 8/10

<3
That is so neat!!!! Best vampire movie ever, I adore it.

Near Dark next?

The lost boys

91yqpVmaPPL._RI_.jpg

Final score - 8/10

And..... saxophone guy singing I Still Believe.

Starr was and is still smoking hot.

Back