Recommend me a cult documentary

Thanks for all your import, guys. On episode 3 of Wild Wild Country, so far so good.

Thanks for all your import, guys. On episode 3 of Wild Wild Country, so far so good.

SHEELA!!

What a wack job!!

IT ONLY GETS CRAZIER AS THE EPISODES GO ON!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

This is how I felt watching it. I couldn’t believe my eyes.
cf27bd996c857220a129e70cc1d8bb13.gif

200.gif

tenor.gif

MV5BN2EzNWNlZGYtMjQ1YS00YTI4LThkYTctNjRjYzI1NDdmNjEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

PARADISE LOST: THE CHILD MURDERS AT ROBIN HOOD HILLS is riveting & be warned, it's quite harrowing. You'll never forget it.
I don't think I've ever been so engrossed in a documentary as this so thank you, bestie. I knew about the WM3 because of Metallica and Ed Vedder but didn't really know much. Right from the beginning I thought it was the step dad with the big forehead which it wasn't but pretty certain it was the other step dad.
I wonder if the fact they had to plead guilty meant they didn't get any compensation?
Unreal case. Obviously hideous what happened to the murdered boys but holy shit being locked up for that amount of time for something you didn't do... HBO did a really good job with this and probably saved their lives. Some nutbag would have murdered them otherwise.

I don't think I've ever been so engrossed in a documentary as this so thank you, bestie. I knew about the WM3 because of Metallica and Ed Vedder but didn't really know much. Right from the beginning I thought it was the step dad with the big forehead which it wasn't but pretty certain it was the other step dad.
I wonder if the fact they had to plead guilty meant they didn't get any compensation?
Unreal case. Obviously hideous what happened to the murdered boys but holy shit being locked up for that amount of time for something you didn't do... HBO did a really good job with this and probably saved their lives. Some nutbag would have murdered them otherwise.

Good. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Or, I should say, found it interesting. One doesn't really enjoy something like that, does one? But as tough as it is to sit through you can't stop. I watched it once when it first came out in the '90s & then again a few years ago.

Good. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Or, I should say, found it interesting. One doesn't really enjoy something like that, does one? But as tough as it is to sit through you can't stop. I watched it once when it first came out in the '90s & then again a few years ago.
<3
You're a treasure for suggesting it. The amount of phone calls I ignored so I could finish it today..

Such a ridiculous miscarriage of justice. I'm sure there are a few spin off documentaries which I'll look into next week, it would be good if HBO did a part 4 but I'm sure the 3 of them are just happy to be out. 18 years, so many people should be ashamed of themselves. Especially the judge from the first two trials, and the guy arguing with the Supreme Court that there needn't be a retrial.
Was it massive news country wide at the time?
<3

<3
You're a treasure for suggesting it. The amount of phone calls I ignored so I could finish it today..

Such a ridiculous miscarriage of justice. I'm sure there are a few spin off documentaries which I'll look into next week, it would be good if HBO did a part 4 but I'm sure the 3 of them are just happy to be out. 18 years, so many people should be ashamed of themselves. Especially the judge from the first two trials, and the guy arguing with the Supreme Court that there needn't be a retrial.
Was it massive news country wide at the time?
Yeah, it was closely followed by all the networks & covered on the news all the time.

have you watched any on the mormon church and polygamy?

Back