Recieved my SSF order :)

dog812

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ron at SSF hooked me up with 4 pairs of Primetime Gloves. He had amazing service, super fast shipping, stayed in contact the whole process. I will Deffinetly be a return customer. :D we need more people like ron.

Wrote a review on the gloves too.. but had to give ron his cudos.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=322843

great review! if Ron gets some of those Primetime Gloves in small, i might order from him too.

where does he ship from?

i was actually going to order the SSF boardshorts (just because i like the logo better than truth's), but truthfightwear is located in austin, and here i am in houston! (not to mention theyre also cheaper) but i guess i'm just not that patient lol.

I dont know where he is located.. wasnt really paying attention.. maybe just check his site.. it may say there. Anyway you ll be closer than me.. I am in Canada.

Hey Ron i'm in victoria and i ordered a rash gaurd before christmas. I was wondering about when it's coming and such so if you could PM me that would be ideal :)

I picked up my Gameness Gi from Ron and had a similarly good experience. Great advice via PM, good follow up, and fast shipping! All the hype from SSF customers in this forum was what made me go with Ron in the first place and I have to say the praise he gets in here is well deserved!

I'll be back for more stuff from Ron later this month too.

mrblack said:
Hey Ron i'm in victoria and i ordered a rash gaurd before christmas. I was wondering about when it's coming and such so if you could PM me that would be ideal :)
I ordered 2 rashguars on Dec. 20th, received them Dec. 23. Ron is "the man".

yea i just my ssf order i will be posting some pics soon quick ship

Ron is a great guy and he is doing great things for mma in general. In all of my dealings with Ron he has been genuine and honest and he goes out of his way to make everyone feel comfortable and important.

I know there have been a few threads already thanking Ron for his customer service and deservedly so. Ron puts a lot of time and effort into SSF and it shows.

On a personal note, I'm proud to be part of the SSF team as one of Ron's sponsored fighters, and its through sponsorship that Ron is also helping mma go from strength to strength. You are a credit to mma Ron!!!

Brad Morris

mrblack you should have everything by now. My and some of my team are in TN and OH until Monday night. I will check on your stuff as soon as I get back, I don't have access to the tracking numbers on the road. I'm really sorry about this, we will make it right.

Thanks for the kind words eveyone.

Brad is a great fighter, check out his bio on my site. I hope to see him in Pride one day soon.

www.SSFgear.com

Back