Reasons why Khabib vs Conor 2 will never happen

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even if the fight were to happen Conor would do even less media work than he did the first time and the UFC would be left with the same bus attack bullshit and the fight itself.
Also people would not be that interested that much, they already know what would happen if they fight. The UFC really has not much at all to promote the rematch properly.
The other point is, Conor and his team already know what would happen in the rematch, i like Conor but i think he knows that Khabib would spank him again. So he really doesnt want the rematch i guess.
Next point is Khabib; I dont even know when or if we will see this guy fight again, i think he is taking a ong break now, he may even retire forever or be suspended for a long time. We will never see the rematch.
Conor is much more likely to fight the trilogy vs Nate, whom he has a better shot to beat.

They could sell the shit out of the rematch. What are talking about

LOL

Yeah, it's not like there was a brawl after their fight that they could use footage from.

Conor got his ass whooped. Thats reason alone.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of Conor fans...they'd pay for a rematch and still think he has a chance.

I can think of 2.4 million reasons why it will.

Nobody thought he would take his last four fights.

but he did

I think it will.

2.4 million is a massive deal.

Rematch likely wouldnt do those numbers but you are guranteed big business.

Especially with the antics after.

Wrong those were all win win situation for him
The Diaz rematch was a win win situation? That took balls and it paid off, u can't deny that. Who can Khabib fight that would sell better than the rematch, when does khabib return, and does the Tony fight happen or not are the only real questions. Conor vs Khabib in Moscow and a decent co main breaks the gate record and is most likely the only way khabib ever breaks 2 million buys again

They said the first fight woudn't happen either...

The Diaz rematch was a win win situation? That took balls and it paid off, u can't deny that. Who can Khabib fight that would sell better than the rematch, when does khabib return, and does the Tony fight happen or not are the only real questions. Conor vs Khabib in Moscow and a decent co main breaks the gate record and is most likely the only way khabib ever breaks 2 million buys again

True. Dana should be telling everyone to learn english and get good at promoting. Not being able to speak the language of the fan base is a huge problem with promoting fights. Learning it alone will make you a few million more.

There won't be a rematch because you would get the same result. Diaz will get Conner more buys than a rematch with Khabib, too.

He had everything to gain from a win

If he lost he would have cried inefficient energy and three times the size

Wrong those were all win win situation for him
Im talking about nobody thought he would take the last four....

And please tell me how nate 2 and khabib are win-win?

Im talking about nobody thought he would take the last four....

And please tell me how nate 2 and khabib are win-win?
Nate 2 he gets a shot to redeem himself after an embarrassing loss if he lost again he would have cried Nate was 3x the size

With khabib if he won it would be he's the greatest and if he lost he got to promote proper 12 whiskey

Conor will take it if he wants more money. Maybe the next time he'd put down the whiskey and blow for a while and actually be competitive.

Back