Reason why the legend of Platinum Mike Perry lives on forever

perry is a chicken who runs forward in an attempt to be tough but cant throw a punch to save himself. timidity at its best. see round 3 vs jouban.

Did Perry even win a single round?

Did he get dropped?

Did he go totally gun shy in the 3rd round?

WTF are we talking about?

Mike perry the platinum goat
When his fist lands thats all she wrote
Your lights go out and the ref jumps in
You're looking up at Big john asking "did i win?"
"Not tonight my man" is all he replies
Knowing the last thing u remember was sliding out ur moms thighs
Thats the truth 9 times out of 10
Nobody ever wants a piece of platinum again

Christ on a cross, leprecahun fanboys and plastic fanboys at war. Taking me back to the glory days of GSP vs BJ fan wars.

FOUR gifs of "success" in a 5m round?

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

You dorks are losing it
if I see someone claiming "Jouban dominated every round" then expect to see those gifs posted again, but I didn't make any of them, I was just clever enough to bookmark :)

Platinum is still the best prospect in the UFC and will continue to improve. A little adjustment in the gym and the Khalib Starnes inspired point fighting style employed by Jouran will be rendered ineffective.

Did Perry even win a single round?

Did he get dropped?

Did he go totally gun shy in the 3rd round?

WTF are we talking about?
29-28 on one judge's scorecard suggests he won a round.

wow! loved every line of that

tom-hiddleston-loki.gif

if I see someone claiming "Jouban dominated every round" then expect to see those gifs posted again, but I didn't make any of them, I was just clever enough to bookmark :)

You're the only Platinum dork I don't mind but you're wrong again.

Perry doesn't even land this punch in your "highlight". His fist clearly sails past Jouban's right ear.

giphy.gif

Good luck in 2017

Perry doesn't even land this punch in your "highlight". His fist clearly sails past Jouban's right ear.

giphy.gif

Good luck in 2017
bangs him just above the forehead with a legit punch wtf

and why would I need to post those gifs? the haters come in and post them in EVERY Mike Perry thread. you couldn't reply fast enough to get in ahead of them lol
Your point is valid, but my point is that there should be no Mike Perry threads after the Jouban fight.

giphy.gif

Good luck in 2017
here are the 2 frames. you can see his head/neck clearly bends from impact

ijY7mQZ.png

GHmE5J4.png

but it looks like a shot above the ear on the side of the head so I was wrong too

This is just...............beautiful

Your point is valid, but my point is that there should be no Mike Perry threads after the Jouban fight.

There were multiple threads after the fight claiming Perry fans are nowhere to be seen and that Perry bandwagon has crashed. Guess what, Platinum nation is never going to die. Platinum is here to stay and so are we. A loss does nothing towards our loyalty. Platinum nation only grows from here on wards, deal with it.

There were multiple threads after the fight claiming Perry fans are nowhere to be seen and that Perry bandwagon has crashed. Guess what, Platinum nation is never going to die. Platinum is here to stay and so are we. A loss does nothing towards our loyalty. Platinum nation only grows from here on wards, deal with it.
I don't care about your shitty nation. Perry was a cocky prick going into this fight and got dealt with. deal with it.

I don't care about your shitty nation. Perry was a cocky prick going into this fight and got dealt with. deal with it.

You do care about the Platinum nation, that's why you talkin to the members boi. We be everywhere and you can't do nothin' to stop us.

Back