RealProWrestling clips

Diligent

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone have some 'realprowrestling' clips, or know someone who does by any chance??? The 1rst season DVD release keeps getting put back because of something that happened with the studio or something like that.... It was supposed to be released months ago...I can't take it anymore :mad: ...anyone?

sorry to go OT on this thread, but what happened to RealPro?

A guy sent me the 55-96 episodes and what he did was tape them on vhs and then record off his tv the shows using his webcam. Of course none of the shows are any good. Contant blurring and the picture flipping upside down. So I preorderd the dvds off the site.
Judging by the site there will be a season two!

meng_mao said:
sorry to go OT on this thread, but what happened to RealPro?

There is suppossed to be a second season...so they say...

Wrestler_Piper said:
A guy sent me the 55-96 episodes and what he did was tape them on vhs and then record off his tv the shows using his webcam. Of course none of the shows are any good. Contant blurring and the picture flipping upside down. So I preorderd the dvds off the site.
Judging by the site there will be a season two!
That stinks...yeah, I'm thinking of going ahead and just pre-ordering the first season...

How much are they charging for the DVD set?

satchmo said:
How much are they charging for the DVD set?

Ha, about 80 bucks...which is a lot, but it is the entire 1rst season plus tons of extra stuff. It's an 8 disc set I believe...I hope it comes out soon, man.

Holy shit, I don't know if I'd want to drop $80 on it, I caught several of the episodes on PAX.

satchmo said:
Holy shit, I don't know if I'd want to drop $80 on it, I caught several of the episodes on PAX.
man, I never even saw one episode...how were they? Did you like them? Was it good wrestling?

Diligent said:
man, I never even saw one episode...how were they? Did you like them? Was it good wrestling?
It was definitely good wrestling. But the quarterfinal matches were edited because of time. I wonder if the DVDs have the whole matches.

Diligent said:

Definitely good wrestling, most of the best wrestlers the U.S. has to offer were on the show. I liked how they did little featurettes on the athletes and worked them into the episodes. Some matches were heaily edited, hopefully the uncut matches are what's on the DVD.

Wrestler_Piper said:
I believe the DVDs are supposed to have all matches in full.
Great, cuz some of the quarter matches seemed action packed. But maybe that was just the editing.

Back