• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really impressed by this Title speed bag I got for $25...

hangulmalmotayo

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I tend not to be impressed with stuff I get from Title, but this speed bag which is on sale right now just arrived today and I must say that I am really impressed. The leather is actually really soft and nice. I also have a Rival "next generation" speed bag and I like this one a lot better.

Posting in case anyone is in the market for a speed bag...

https://www.titleboxing.com/punching-bags/speed-bags/title-genuine-leather-speed-bag

I was writing to a person who wished they could get the RCB Batons here in Canada well you can

That is a steal. This is a part of their recent line of "genuine leather". Was bummed they didn't release a glove, but I've seen their mitts in the gym. Title's speedbags have always been quality, I've always enjoyed using them.

That is a steal. This is a part of their recent line of "genuine leather". Was bummed they didn't release a glove, but I've seen their mitts in the gym. Title's speedbags have always been quality, I've always enjoyed using them.
I was thinking the same thing. A glove with the leather they used for this would be sweet. How are the mitts?

I was thinking the same thing. A glove with the leather they used for this would be sweet. How are the mitts?

Honestly, they are just like Title's run of the mill mitts with better? leather. Wasn't too impressed. I've used a lot of their speedbags, very good.

Also, their GEL heavy bag is one of the nicest pieces of equipment I've ever seen from a few years back, no joke.

Back