Realistic Treble with JDS, Nelson, Gonzaga @ 40.25

overton

White Belt
Reaction score
I put a very small bet of $20 on this treble to win $805 the outcome is not unrealistic.

JDS to win 2.87
Nelson to win 5.00
Gonzaga to win 2.80

Treble 40.25

The last ufc I had individual bets on shields, dhk, palhares all around 3.xx, if i had that as a treble it would be above 30x the money.

This time the underdogs could win again.

A very good bet guys.

Roy is the weakest link in that, I don't see very many ways he could beat DC.

Roy is the weakest link in that, I don't see very many ways he could beat DC.

Mir curse =Roy winning

Gonzaga vs jordan i really dont rate jordan,he got cliched for 3 rounds against kongo nearly finished by russow and then eyepoked barry then koed him when it shuld of been halted. Gonzaga is good value.

Jds well 50/50 match all 3 are realistic shots and good odds i was thinking of doing them myself

lol @ thinking Roy will win.

same odds with Diego who can easily flail to a decision

Roy and Gonzaga will win. But JDS won't. Close but no cigar IMO.

Eh, I could actually see it happening. I don't see Shawn Jordan as elite (and I'm surprised he's the favorite in that fight), Cormier could have problems with Roy's chin and ground game (leaving openings for him to be KO'd), and we all know JDS can end anybody's night at the drop of a dime. Could very well happen, I wish you luck man.

Not bad, unlikely but possible. I might include Gonzaga in one of my parlays, I think Jordan is overvalued here.

Roy definitely has more of a chance at winning than Diego because it's a HW fight.

BurningMoney.jpeg

I wouldn't bet against Cormier, but I think a parlay with JDS and Gonzaga is pretty good. $50 to win $342.

I put a very small bet of $20 on this treble to win $805 the outcome is not unrealistic.

JDS to win 2.87
Nelson to win 5.00
Gonzaga to win 2.80

Treble 40.25

The last ufc I had individual bets on shields, dhk, palhares all around 3.xx, if i had that as a treble it would be above 30x the money.

This time the underdogs could win again.

A very good bet guys.

well I want all 3 of those guys to win

hopefully they will

Back