Real reason Cain is out

His body is crumbling man, he even showed up to his WWE debut with his knee all strapped up

I hear that they wrote an injury into his story at wwe

Don’t wanna show up suboptimal. Either he trains hard and breaks himself or doesn’t train at all. Too much [brown] pride

Because DC at hw makes him redundant. DC is Cain but 5% better with slightly less cardio but way more durability.

Gym wars with DC is why Cain was always injured. that's what happens when glass and iron clash.

iCpLiE.gif

Because DC at hw makes him redundant. DC is Cain but 5% better with slightly less cardio but way more durability.

Gym wars with DC is why Cain was always injured. that's what happens when glass and iron clash.
I’d say Cain out strikes dc all day long

Cain at his best was better, but I’m sure DC is now the more effective heavyweight.

They should place them both in the teleporter from The Fly remake. Fuse them into the perfect fighter. Blaxican: explosive with cardio for days.

They should place them both in the teleporter from The Fly remake. Fuse them into the perfect fighter. Blaxican: explosive with cardio for days.

<{anton}>

He is likely to throw Brock out of the Royal Rumbe. After that Brock will return the favour to set up a wrestlemania rematch that no one wants to see.

With the mind of the white man in there as well.. You can't go wrong

Back