Real Pro Wrestling DVD just came in!!!

Diligent

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I just got my 8 disc Real Pro Wrestling set in a few days ago and I am loving it. They became available a couple of weeks ago, and they have dropped the price like 25 - 30 bucks! It is very good quality ... and needless to say, awesome wrestling. I still haven't watched them all, but I'm gettin' to it. Just thought I'd give a heads up to anyone who was interested .... :D

I saw some of this on tv, never really watched wrestling before so it was quite interesting to get a look at a sport which does'nt really exist over here.

will they be having other seaseons. I thought it was pretty cool.

flyingknee16 said:
wow... $25 for the whole season... that's crazy.
Wait, no, no ... they took like 25 bucks off of the 75 or 80 bucks that it used to be, so it is now $50 for the 8 disc set, not 25.

Diligent said:
Wait, no, no ... they took like 25 bucks off of the 75 or 80 bucks that it used to be, so it is now $50 for the 8 disc set, not 25.

Tell me more about this Real Pro Wrestling...

RickoOodles said:
Tell me more about this Real Pro Wrestling...

http://www.realprowrestling.com

Imagine a bunch of Olympic and NCAA champion wrestlers coming together and forming a league with teams and all ... that's what it is. It's basically just a bunch of world-class wrestlers going head to head. The rules I think are like a mix between freestyle and folkstyle and GR wrestling. It's pretty cool. I think the DVD was definitely worth it .... If you go to the 'teams' part of the website, you can look at all of the competitors of the first season and some of them have video bios that you can watch on the site. :D

That's a great deal. When does the next season start?

Back