Real Or Scam ?!?!

IronCage**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I ran into this myspace account: http://www.myspace.com/throwdownindustries

I've never heard of this clothing line before yet these guys have all the big name fighters wearing clothing with their logo in it. My guess is the logo stuff is photoshopped.

If this is really a scam, drop'em a line and tell them how you feel.

it's legit. Mayhem owns it or reps it or does some hella aggressive advertising for them... but it's all over and i'm pretty surprised you haven't seen it before.

go to mayhem's myspace. it's all over his pics section.

i can see why hes questions it. why put their site on myspace instead of registering a domain?

i can see why hes questions it. why put their site on myspace instead of registering a domain?

They do have a registered domain, which is ON their myspace page:

THROWDOWN INDUSTRIES
LAS VEGAS, NV US
www.throwdown.com

The reason to have both? Myspace has over something like 200 million members worldwide where people "friend" Throwdown and other people see their page and then their name spreads. Why do musicians have myspace sites?

Ooops! My bad. I guess I am not familiar with this brand (as well as other countless ones too). I see why Mayhem made fun of TapOut, he was just dissing the competition.

They sent me a spam friend request, then when I looked in the pictures the logos looked photoshopped in. To my defense I put a question mark on the title.

I wouldn't call you an Idiot. People are just bombarded by TAPOUT....

is the ts serious? throwdown being fake? have u seen rampage hmmm in the past year or so? thats ALL he wears now!

Rampage has his own line of nicely colored green gloves... the kind of green that reminds you of a bad smell. They feel pretty sweet though, but they look like a rhinocerous butthole.

Rampage has his own line of nicely colored green gloves... the kind of green that reminds you of a bad smell. They feel pretty sweet though, but they look like a rhinocerous butthole.

LOL... thats a funny comparision!

Anybody know what their logo means ?

speaking of that I found this guy on there that got a throwdown tattoo...brand loyalty?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77183690

l_50e28396362d1b36eb14834733aac2d9.jpg

l_3b2bf74ea59cec12180a09b64388e9da.jpg

l_7132a70dce66c5fafb840c144849d40b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back