Real Fan influences season finale of breaking bad

Saw this an hour after breaking bad finale. Forgot to make a thread then doing it now.

Not sure if already posted but anyway epic finale all my questions answered.

and yes I wanted Walt to die in the end. He died in a way that was showed loneliness and pride.

Saw this an hour after breaking bad finale. Forgot to make a thread then doing it now.

Not sure if already posted but anyway epic finale all my questions answered.

and yes I wanted Walt to die in the end. He died in a way that was showed loneliness and pride.

If anything his death was rather Shakespearean. He died at the one place that he loved being at the most, the one place that defined who he was as a person, the meth lab.

If anything his death was rather Shakespearean. He died at the one place that he loved being at the most, the one place that defined who he was as a person, the meth lab.

Ok I am not sure what you mean by Shakespearean but I take it you mean a mix of Tragedy and joy.

Jesse is really Horatio.

Yeah bitch.

I might as well change the title of this thread to Shakespeare and modern day drama breaking bad, Similarities and objections.

Damn, too bad he never got the chance to see it end. Thats really cool of Vince and team to do that

GAAAAAAAAAH!!!! This is the saddest thing I've ever heard!!!! He was their biggest fan, got to influence the writing of the finale, was offered a chance to know how it ended, declined, then died before watching it? OMG my brain cannot even process this level of tragedy. Normal suicide won't help! I must go do some kind of bizarre self torture thing!

lol

Can't talk now guys! I'm busy BME Pain Olympics-ing myself!

GAAAAAAAAAH!!!! This is the saddest thing I've ever heard!!!! He was their biggest fan, got to influence the writing of the finale, was offered a chance to know how it ended, declined, then died before watching it? OMG my brain cannot even process this level of tragedy. Normal suicide won't help! I must go do some kind of bizarre self torture thing!

anticipating the finale and never seeing it is a fate worse than death.

ya sucked for the dude. But we will all appreciate his influence.

sepuku is the only way to go.

was going to say, "sucks for that kid, dying before seeing the finale", however, just dying in general to cancer just sucks all around. RIP that kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back