REAL El Cucuy fans, question for you...

Halloway for the Interim LW title,

Conor.

Give him a red panty night and get him P.A.I.D.

Khabib.

If Tony wants to fight Conor for the payday then I would still watch.

Tony and khabib have signed 4 times... Cursed. If Tony wants to wait 9 months to fight again that's his call. 1 fight with conor would be 1 really good payday. A win vs khabib would in the end make him more money overall in future fights.

Tony has a better shot at winning vs conor imo, but the likely hood of the ufc doing that fight is far less. Conor would probably take that fight knowing how many times Tony has been rocked etc. He would also expect a standup fight vs Tony which would favor him.

I would go for conor, and with a win still get khabib in the future. A loss to khabib next would all but take conor off the table. Go for red panty night, then khabib next imo. Better odds for him to get the security he wants that way.
Problem is the Conor knows all of this too. Conor wants the title. He takes a winnable tune-up fight, Cowboy makes a lot of sense. Back in the LW division, still looking for his title shot. If Conor wins, he sets up a title shot. If Khabib is still around, he gets his rematch and Tony gets passed over again. I don't think Conor wants any part of Tony.

the "real fans" part of the title reminded me of the meme format
oh-youre-a-real-trump-fan-name-3-of-his-4981558.png

WAR Tony

Don't care. Tony will finish either one willing to man up and face him..

He's the best LW in the world. khabib and all his fans can suck It.

Who would you rather Tony fight NEXT

Khabib OR Conor?
BUT before you answer, consider these points:

1) Tony has repeatedly stated that his priority above all is securing his families future. Money > Titles.

2) Tony is 35yo and has been fighting for 11+ years. Tony takes/has taken a lot of damage. We all know that age and mileage will eventually factor in and seeing how instrumental his “toughness” has been towards his success, you cannot deny that he will not likely remain on top without it...
on top = big fights = big paydays.
JUST SO WE’RE CLEAR - “big paydays” by UFC standards generally range anywhere from a quarter million to a couple million.

- vs Pettis - Tony was paid $155k, disclosed.
- vs Lee - Tony was paid $500k, disclosed.
- Nate reportedly earned upwards of twelve million for his rematch with Conor.
3) Should Conor’s next fight result in a loss, that red panty night is gone. Another loss for Conor significantly diminishes his drawing power and although a Conor fight could even then still be lucrative, it would pale by comparison. TODAY, a Conor fight for Tony would mean life changing money = family security = mission accomplished.

So what do you guys think? Would you rather Tony risk a loss vs Khabib which would kill his opportunity at a red panty night with Conor, assuming of course that Conor is still as big a draw at that point in time? Does Tony have another ten fights in him where he stays “on top” and continues to earn “big paydays” which if you added them all up would still be less than what he could potentially make in one fight vs Conor?

I appreciate Tony and I want him to get what he wants and deserves. No one in the LW division has earned that red panty night more.

Please read my Tferg inspired response below:..(please read in tonys voice/mannerism for full effect)

El cucuy will fight khabib and conor...whoever has the fucking belt...for tony is not either or...its when...as in when are these guys going to sign to fight me..we know they wont but im still here ... Tony doesnt care who he fights out of the two he wants the strap and anyone else who wants some...he worked too hard for too long not to be champion but they took his belt away but thats okay everyones know hes champion..especially tony..

#Snapjitsu
# Champstuff
#Mcnuggets
# Tiramisu

A fighters first job is provide for his family,then Khabib but all this is meaningless talk Conor don't want that snapjitsu.

I just want him to fight for the belt. The guy is more than deserving of it. Conor doesn't want the smoke and Khabib is going through his shit. Just give the man a shot!

Problem is the Conor knows all of this too. Conor wants the title. He takes a winnable tune-up fight, Cowboy makes a lot of sense. Back in the LW division, still looking for his title shot. If Conor wins, he sets up a title shot. If Khabib is still around, he gets his rematch and Tony gets passed over again. I don't think Conor wants any part of Tony.

You guys are crazy to think Conor would dodge Tony. If anything, it might be the UFC who keep this fight from happening out of lack of confidence in Conor and/or just not wanting to take the risk.

Doesnt matter who he fights,he is always entertaining

Not a Tony fan so I shouldn't even be responding, so please forgive that. I'm torn personally. I feel like Tony has the tools to beat both. Especially Conor. I feel like if he were to fight Conor next it would solidify the collision course they've (Khabib/Tony) been on. So I guess for me Conor first. Secure the payday. Then fight Khabib. Because I feel like securing a fight with Conor in the event of a loss to Khabib puts him in a position where he has more bargaining chips.

Last edited:
You guys are crazy to think Conor would dodge Tony. If anything, it might be the UFC who keep this fight from happening out of lack of confidence in Conor and/or just not wanting to take the risk.
Could be said that Conor has already dodged Tony, though, and for the longest time, back when he was lw champ and Tony the legit nr 1 contender...

But you could well be right that now UFC are protecting/playing strategic with the remnants of their cash cow, Conor.

Would be a great fight, i think.

Khabib OR Conor?

1) Tony has repeatedly stated that his priority above all is securing his families future. Money > Titles.

2) Tony is 35yo and has been fighting for 11+ years. Tony takes/has taken a lot of damage. We all know that age and mileage will eventually factor in and seeing how instrumental his “toughness” has been towards his success, you cannot deny that he will not likely remain on top without it...
JUST SO WE’RE CLEAR - “big paydays” by UFC standards generally range anywhere from a quarter million to a couple million.

3) Should Conor’s next fight result in a loss, that red panty night is gone. Another loss for Conor significantly diminishes his drawing power and although a Conor fight could even then still be lucrative, it would pale by comparison. TODAY, a Conor fight for Tony would mean life changing money = family security = mission accomplished.

So what do you guys think? Would you rather Tony risk a loss vs Khabib which would kill his opportunity at a red panty night with Conor, assuming of course that Conor is still as big a draw at that point in time? Does Tony have another ten fights in him where he stays “on top” and continues to earn “big paydays” which if you added them all up would still be less than what he could potentially make in one fight vs Conor?

I appreciate Tony and I want him to get what he wants and deserves. No one in the LW division has earned that red panty night more.
Khabib! Tony might be the best LW and should be rewarded as such

Could be said that Conor has already dodged Tony, though, and for the longest time, back when he was lw champ and Tony the legit nr 1 contender...

But you could well be right that now UFC are protecting/playing strategic with the remnants of their cash cow, Conor.

Would be a great fight, i think.

Taking bigger, more lucrative opportunities does NOT equal “dodged Tony” ... If Conor was a dodger he wouldn’t have made his return vs Khabib.

Tony v Conor for the money then khabib. If Tony v Conor happen I have a feeling Tony would win and retire Conor much like rousey I don't think conors head is in it anymore but he has done enough already don't want to go on a losing streak and damage his achievements too much. If khabib is still about have a shot at winning that belt before he's no longer the Tony we know.

Khabib, because he deserves the title shot. (Khabib would win though)

Conor, because he deserves to be dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Conor or khabib, ferg will still bank a few million for either fight. Conor is the cash cow and khabib would be the 2 lw goats fighting for the title of goat king. Both equal lots of monies.
Btw ferg fucking mauls conor and his stock skyrockets.
Khabib wins via grapple fuck and tonys stock slighty grows because he got raped the least of any of khabibs opponents and did a few flashy things.

Anyone other than ferg fighting khabib next is fucked up imo.

If Khabib isn't available to fight make the Conor fight so Tony gets paid then the fight with Max.

If not, Tony vs Khabib and if Tony wins he fights McGregor. If Khabib wins that fight let McGregor build up a streak before a rematch

Khabib OR Conor?

I'd rather he fight Khabib and win THEN fight Conor for his red panty night,

he is at that age where he is a bit past his prime but still good and I want to see a real kick-ass fight

Back