Reading pbp in my phone...

haughn22

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And I'd like to know who the stupid idiot is that works for sherdog that thought it was a good idea to post a picture with a caption that tells the outcome of the fight after the first round. Why do the play by play then? Why not just post the picture and caption with a big f-you? I'm not really so much pissed as I am irritated at the stupidity. Carry on.

I'll hold you through this rough patch, bro.

And I'd like to know who the stupid idiot is that works for sherdog that thought it was a good idea to post a picture with a caption that tells the outcome of the fight after the first round. Why do the play by play then? Why not just post the picture and caption with a big f-you? I'm not really so much pissed as I am irritated at the stupidity. Carry on.
I agree completely. Complete spoilers and they need to go.

You guys wouldn't find that irritating? I guess I'm on an island with my indignation.

I thot it was ok since id like to have an idea of how the fight looked i dont think it spoils anything as i like to read wat went down as well

That would irritate me too. I remember watching a tennis match a few years ago that was on tape delay and they actually showed the results in the ticker below during the match. I was fucking furious.

Honestly I thought the same thing. At least they didn't have it for the main event pbp.

Happened to me a few times man. Mostly over seas events that happen at different times.

Back