Read more button

DIDM

Honk Honk
Banned
Reaction score
View media item 31575

The funniest shit is, I had to crop the ad you put on my phone every time I click, is too big to upload to your site.

There are other ways to advertise than assault

This site is a complete joke now. Can’t even type in a complete sentence without a background script/ad. A lot of the ads are multi-scripted, so simply clicking in the “x” will spawn more.

It’s designed to be intrusive and aggressive. I always update my virus software and now have aggressive pop up blockers to address the host virus infested host domain the sherdog server runs on- i call it the Borg cube.

What in the hell is going on. Ive been using this site for 12 years. Why are threads now being cut off by ads without being able to remove them, or even x them out?
Halfway dowdown the page through someone's post, there's ads cutting everything off.
Both desktop and mobile

Why on earth do you honestly keep finding ways to make this site worse? This is a forum, you click on a link to read the thread, not 2 or 3 posts and then decide, oh yea, I want more! You just click back if that’s what you want. With so many improvements that could be made, the moronic ones literally stand out like, the sun would, in the night sky

What in the fuck is happening

Scroll to see more

Really? First the email pop up now this .... wtf is going on. Why do I need to click read more to read more?

Screenshot_20190725-215142.png It came up in this thread, Sherdog this is the kind of stuff that makes people quit using your site. This just started happening to me and I'm spending much less time on because of it.

me too, is everybody getting it.

This is terrible - I can live with ads on the bottom of the page - but full page ads AND that read more button are things that may kill the forum on the long run, and it would make me sad.

It is still the best place to discuss MMA but please be aware that reddit doesn't have that shit.

The read more button is legitimately about to drive me away from this site

This is utter trash

Fuck you sherdog. Get greedy, lose support

This shit sucks and is making the forum virtually unreadable. I get that the parent company probably wants to maximize their ad revenue but the effect of this will just be to turn users off from the site entirely.

Yeah the ads are making it hard to post or even to browse. This is definitely something that'll drive away any traffic that was coming to sherdog

It's horrendous, makes it nearly impossible to browse Sherdog..

Yeah fuck this read more button shits ridiculous

Makes me want to pull an ear off

Eighty percent of the time I want to read more which means from a usability perspective this feature isn't serving a purpose other than to annoy me.

The fucked up shit is half the time, the read more button isnt even there, the posts just stop.

On top of that, the thread title and pages arent viewable on mobile.

Back