RDA vs Edwards - Who You Got?

I originally picked Edwards but then I remembered that RDA is probably going to be able to out wrestle Edwards. If he has that advantage, he'll be more comfortable to let his hands go.

Plus, didn't Edwards get a close decision win over Cerrone? That was a 1-3 in his last 4 Donald Cerrone as well

RDA took down Lee and Covington a few times with ease, he should be able to take Leon down and work his great top game. If not, RDA should still be able to piece him up on the feet via not worrying about the takedown threat in return.

Edwards is definitely one to watch

I could definitely see him making a run for the title shot, his got very good hands and kicks.
Don't know how good his ground game is yet

I would prefer Leon Edwards to win, because it will move the division forward. RDA is one those old goats who holds up the division. Similar to Demia Maia.

They are not going to get title fights, but they can beat a lot of the top contenders. They are so anti-dramatic and anti-excitement. LOL

The fight game is more exciting when fresh blood comes blasting through the doors.

Learning from your mistakes and preparing you’re excuses in advance.

If Leon Edwards wins it simple means he’s the better fighter.

Same without Masvidal and everyone else you want him to lose to. You can go ahead and stop your nonsense.

great even matchup win for either moves him forward

unless this is RDAs 'slowing down' fight I pick him

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Last edited:
Edwards is very good but RDA is too well-rounded I reckon. It'll go the distance but RDA will win a comfortable-ish decision.

Edwards struggled with Nelson.
RDA wins this and finishes Edwards.

Back