RDA vs chiesa, who you got?

I'm struggling to see Chiesa even winning a round here, but my brother thinks Chiesa might be able to bully RDA with his size advantage.

I got RDA via being better everywhere in my opinion. Who do you guys got?
I got RDA by early Sub or TKO by GnP. Dont see the size being that much of a problem, Magny was bigger than RDA by a wider margin and RDA chopped him down and tapped him out. Chiesa would have to show a lot of improvement in his stand up and wrestling to win this fight, I dont see that happening.

Chiesa via the same way as his last few fights, bully his opponent with his size advantage.

tumblr_pbj1qd2rVE1r7vh24o1_540.gif

WanPossibleCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

Bro thought he was Lisa Simpson.

Good comparison of Chiesa's standup. That was a decent body kick in the gif but dummy didn't even make an attempt to bring his hands back up to protect his head.

Chiesa us hugely underrated on this forum because he acted like a bit of a douche at times but the guy has great grappling and he is slick af. RDA is a force but idk, i think chiesa is going to take some punishment then clinch and take him down and sub him with something super nasty.

I agree with everything minus the outcome. We’ll see soon enough I guess.

I'm struggling to see Chiesa even winning a round here, but my brother thinks Chiesa might be able to bully RDA with his size advantage.

I got RDA via being better everywhere in my opinion. Who do you guys got?
I would offer your brother 3-2 odds, then settle for his counter of 2-1.

RDA has fought a lot of bigger fighters, and been successfully bullied by several very good ones. Chiesa ain’t one of em.

I think Chiesa loses this if he can't get RDA's back. No offence to Chiesa but I think he's the same fighter from years ago

if RDA doesn't win I walk away from the sport forever

Chiesa for some reason keeps improving could be a sub in order

It only looks like it because he went down in competition by facing two complete shot fighters. RDA will be the return to reality.

It comes down to how much worse Chiesa is at the fence stalling than others who could do that to RDA. Second part is if Chiesa's sub defense can hold up.

RDA by body kick. Chiesa and his camp don't like blocking body kicks, and RDA loves body kicks.

Looks like the brother was right.

RDA needs to go back too LW I think, he is 1-4 now in his last 5 and he looks small in there, he has looked small in all his WW fights. Its not like he is a particularly fast guy either so he ain't getting no benefits at WW. He should drop back down

I know he said the weight cut is too much for him, but he honestly doesn't look that big too me, he is not a tall guy, he is shortish, and its not like he is over thick either, yeah he has some muscle but nowhere near the size of guys like Usman, he is much smaller than many of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back