RDA training explosiveness / plyometrics (vid)

"RDA is taking PED's" or he is training like a savage with Nick Curson who is one of the best strength/conditioning coaches. He does alot of unorthodox shit. I love cerrone and I hope he wins but RDA is another beast hes too well rounded.

fuck, this fight is only on december

RDA is a beast. Glad to see him prepping so hard.

RDA is a very well rounded fighter, a tough fight for Cerrone.
I hope Cerrone wins this fight, i like both fighter, but Cerrone earns it so much for all of is fight he did.

He should try some solarium for that, it'll help

Does anybody know his workout routine? I would like to try it out

It's crazy how far RDA has come. He was always a very good BJJ guy, but his evolution as a fighter is crazy to see. He wasn't the best guy physically but he's one of them in the division today. Who would've thought that some years ago, nobody would think RDA would become champ but now he may end up destroying everybody in his path.

I want Cerrone to win, obviously won't be surprised if RDA absolutely fucking mauls him, he has become that good, I just hope we see RDA knock the fuck out of Khabib some day, that guy is just too annoying.

Rafael Cordeiro is a fucking genius, that's all I gotta say.

I want RDA to maul Cerrone so hard, Cerrone enters rehab for his blatant alcoholism, and decides to get serious with training camps and fighting.

RDA is preparing for the rematch with Khabib. Don't want to be hold and dragged again for three rounds. Hopefully he'll KO Khabib the next time around.

I want RDA to maul Cerrone so hard, Cerrone enters rehab for his blatant alcoholism, and decides to get serious with training camps and fighting.

To paraphrase-quote Boromir from "Fellowship of the Ring":

"They have a cage troll".

Nice try, bro.

facepalm-got.gif

Whatever he's doing, it must work because he's clearly on another level right now. Very excited for this fight. Can never count out Cerrone.

But but but he's roiding bro.

I can't wait to see him in the Cerrone rematch. I think he dominates.

Only semi related, are those pushups bad for the joints?

Back