Rda possibly injured and out of mcgoat fight

I'd way rather see Nate take this fight than Cerrone. I've seen Cerrone fold too many times.

Ariel and Kavanagh reporting it now.

Man, RDA was unpopular enough before.

Lol

Not surprised

Conor should just chill and wait

Let that card go to shit because it's an awful card, won't even hit 50k

Nate vs Conor is one of the shittest fights you can ever make, I like nate but he can't switch up and adapt during a fight and instead he just talks crap and then moans when he loses a decision

Now you're just reaching cause you know you were wrong. Nice try.

First, I'm not wrong.

There was hype around this fight - if you cared to stop posting for a moment and look at the backstory, the post-inteviews from RDA, the interviews from McGregor, the threads on Sherdog/Underground, the talk on podcasts etc.

No, it's not Aldo hype, but there was still considerable hype among MMA fans.

Shit, Globo confirmed the injury but said it is "uncertain" if he´ll fight.

Fuck MMA, i´m gonna start following some more manly sport like curling or artistic skating, where people actually show up to perform...

Well this derails McGregor' aspirations for now but not the way I wanted him to be derailed.

Aldo rematch or Frankie defense at catch weight
both will take it.

First, I'm not wrong.

There was hype around this fight - if you cared to stop posting for a moment and look at the backstory, the post-inteviews from RDA, the interviews from McGregor, the threads on Sherdog/Underground, the talk on podcasts etc.

No, it's not Aldo hype, but there was still considerable hype among MMA fans.

(Sigh) it was compared to the Aldo/McGregor and it's not even close to that.

I really thought RDA had it in him... I just wanna see Conor get in a real fight is it so much to ask for

Edgar would. He wanted the fight before but they gave it to Mendes. Edgar is always ready to go.

I doubt McGregor can make 145 considering his last pics, so the fight would not make a lot of sense for Frankie... Aldo, on the other hand, said he would fight McGregor at any weight, any time and with no belt on the line...

disappointed-gif.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back