RDA out of 196

Way to break news Kenny!!

Rda possibly injured and out of mcgoat fight

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by electricfuneral, 50 minutes ago.

giphy.gif

Let's just hope this is an unfounded rumour out of Brazil. WTF!!!!!

EDIT: Last one is a reply for this:
@arielhelwani what do you think about a potential Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor match up? Would be quite intriguing

Noooo. Was so hyped for this card and now ...

You cant ask conor to cut to fw with less then 2 weeks notice.If they give frankie the shot,they should make it for the vacant lw title since rda went running
I didn't say anything about two weeks. Give them time to have a proper camp, and game plan each other.
If RDA is out for a decent amount of time having Conor sit around and wait for him would be lame when he's got his own belt to defend...and the Lawler talk is just silly

Nooo was really looking forward to it, RDA will make a good recovery.

I'm SHOCKED a Brazilian champ pulled out of a fight at the last minute. Just flabbergasted!!!

feed connor to Cowboy, I guarantee he wont turn down the fight & would crush all the BS connor hype.
having JUST fought at 170 though, I don't know if Cowboy would be ready for a cut to 155 on that short a notice.

this event is fucked now, The only person that could step in and make it a worthwhile event is Khabib (i think Frankie's injured) - the others will likely get smoked

You cant ask conor to cut to fw with less then 2 weeks notice.If they give frankie the shot,they should make it for the vacant lw title since rda went running
A vacant belt when it was defended two months ago?

Oh man ... I wanted that fight to happen ...
If Cerrone gets to fight McGregor we'll never have the questions about McGregor's ground game answered.

3 words:

Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone

Why though? The big intrigue with McGregor's fights is the fact that he has everything to gain and everything to lose. That's what makes it so big. Against Cowboy, the big intrigue is gone.

Back