Ray Borg going to hospital because can't open eye due to shrapnel

If I were a fighter on the bus I'm going to feign all kinds of physical injuries and PTSD for a class action lawsuit for that sweet sweet McGregor greens.

Bless Conor McGOAT for creating A level popcorn.

d9aec884805e216b126e828ddd67a5aa.jpg

Borg should lawyer up and come to civil court like this.

Dem lawsuits tho

from the video I saw it honestly didnt look that crazy.
That’s cool, I’m interested to hear your feedback. Just curious, how many buses have you been in that had the windows busted out?
Seriously, I’m interested.

Damn! Conor took out this whole freakin’ fight card hahaha

How many people were sitting next to that window?

But seriously this is getting worse by the minute. What the hell was conor thinking.

This is where it get interesting, if Borg has permanent damage then this elevates Conor's charge to a felony. He very well could be facing serious time and sued the living life out of him if this effects his fight career.

Photos from the hospital look horrific, they are working on his eye atm

12196_7_full.jpg

i mean, funny that you don't care about Ray Borg and all. no one really does.

but that dude has to earn a living. he was showing up to his fight. conor hasn't shown up to a UFC fight in years. he shouldn't be getting in the way of other peoples' careers
Hopefully he will be fine but if it in any way negatively impacts his career he will almost certainly be far richer than he would have been if it didn't happen.

This has stopped being funny actually.

He heard about the lawsuits and wanted to get involved

I've been standing beside Conor since day 1 non stop. Always sticking up for him against his haters.

But if anyones fight career ends or even worse, their vision becomes permanently ruined I will official be off the bandwagon

How many people were sitting next to that window?

But seriously this is getting worse by the minute. What the hell was conor thinking.
there was more than 1 window that was cracked

Maybe he knows Conor has money and he wants a million because human beings need money badly and this is sadly one of the more common ways to get it.

Yeah, that kind of glass is ment to break into tiny pieces, so you dont get stabbed with a thick piece of glass. But those tiny pieces can cause small cuts (like Chiesa) and can get in your eye (like Borg)

Back