"Ratinho" seminar at Fight Zone USA!!!

Kevin H

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Fabricio Werdum's grappling coach (for his match against Fedor) and one of Romero "Jacare" Cavalcanti's original students, Octavio "Ratinho" Couto, will be teaching a workshop at Fight Zone USA on Saturday July, 17th, 2010. It was originally open only to Fight Zone USA, but we have about 5 spots left.

It will run from 11:30-1:30p on Saturday, and Ratinho will be available for privates afterward. The cost of the seminar is $50.00.

For more info or to reserve your spot, call 562-498-3600 or email: [email protected]

Thanks!
Fight Zone USA - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Long Beach, CA

Fabricio Werdum's grappling coach (for his match against Fedor) and one of Romero "Jacare" Cavalcanti's original students, Octavio "Ratinho" Couto, will be teaching a workshop at Fight Zone USA on Saturday July, 17th, 2010. It was originally open only to Fight Zone USA, but we have about 5 spots left.

It will run from 11:30-1:30p on Saturday, and Ratinho will be available for privates afterward. The cost of the seminar is $50.00.

For more info or to reserve your spot, call 562-498-3600 or email: [email protected]

Thanks!
Fight Zone USA - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Long Beach, CA

I've been to several Ratinho seminars, and I'd have to say his seminars are some of the best. The shows great stuff and is really good at tightening up your current game.

I had the privilege to have him come to my school and teach some lessons, and I can only say that Ratinho is an awesome person and a wonderful coach, with a really RARE and FANTASTIC vision and knowledge of the art.

If you can go, just go, you really can't regret it.

He will also be doing two seminars (gi & nogi) at the gym I go to this coming Sunday. Looking forward to it!

one of his best students is my instructor.

ratinho once showed up here in slovenia for a seminar. we get on the mats, he lines us up and he starts talking. we stood there and he kept talking for like an hour, i thought "damnit, time's gonna run out on us without this guy showing even a single technique."

then he asked us how much we paid to be there. everyone's silent, someone says "well nothing yet, we're waiting for someone to tell us how much." turns out, ratinho had no plans to charge anyone. he spent the entire evening with us for free and when he finally got into explaining techniques he did it really well, it's amazing how easily he explains stuff even with less than stellar english.

Ratinho is a great instructor. You can't go wrong at one of his seminars.

Back