• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rate the "robberies": Khabib-Tibau, GSP-Hendricks, Silva-Brunson, Jones-Reyes

None of what you claimed I said has anything to do with what I said...
Never said I was a Navy Seal.. I just said I train so I understand the game. I guess only Navy seals can train MMA these days.
It's a meme of someone pretending to be tough online. That's just how seriously I'm taking your claims of you training.

People who don't know anything about a sport, their score can't be taken seriously... Ironically you call others having learning disability.
You said you trained. I'm saying and I teach. But I'm also telling you that you don't need to participate in the sport in order to understand scoring. By that logic, did you compete? If not, then you didn't participate in the sport and your scoring means shit.

Look at all the fighters who specifically say they don't watch MMA. You think their score makes sense when they don't watch it? There's a guideline to scoring that anyone can read. And the people who watch it actually have more experience watching MMA than the people who take part and don't watch it. That's why they score better. Not all judges are fighters. I don't need to fly to recognize a plane crash. I've seen plenty in my day, including your posts in this thread.

I never asked you to present any evidence. again, either your lying or you're dumb as a brick.
I presented evidence before you got here. That's my post you replied to. You said it was a scam but couldn't say why. I had evidence, you said the evidence didn't count, but didn't say why, nor present your own evidence to the contrary.

I never asked you what you do... why are you telling me you're a striking coach... are you ok ? or responding to multiple people and confusing me with someone else.. who hurt u...
I never asked you what you do. I told you I have training and that means shit to you? Good. That's my point. Cuz you pretending you had training first means shit to me. Do you finally get it?

Never said the website has 3000 people, you pretended I did. If one of the most controversial Ds in recent mma memory only had 3000 votes means the website the website isn't as active as you pretend it is... I'd at least expect a 100k. There's millions of mma fans online.
You called the community 3000 people. Those are your words. I just told you that vote had 3000, which is absolutely suitable for a sample size. I could take polls from other locations, and they'll all have similar strings of thought. No polls have millions of people for this sport. You're creating a strawman. But most polls have less than 20% of people thinking Jones won that third round.

You just wanted to feel special, I get it, all trolls have no life or sad
I agree. Check this out some time.
AcaciaWoodFloorMirrorSHS20

It's a meme of someone pretending to be tough online. That's just how seriously I'm taking your claims of you training.

You said you trained. I'm saying and I teach. But I'm also telling you that you don't need to participate in the sport in order to understand scoring. By that logic, did you compete? If not, then you didn't participate in the sport and your scoring means shit.

Look at all the fighters who specifically say they don't watch MMA. You think their score makes sense when they don't watch it? There's a guideline to scoring that anyone can read. And the people who watch it actually have more experience watching MMA than the people who take part and don't watch it. That's why they score better. Not all judges are fighters. I don't need to fly to recognize a plane crash. I've seen plenty in my day, including your posts in this thread.

I presented evidence before you got here. That's my post you replied to. You said it was a scam but couldn't say why. I had evidence, you said the evidence didn't count, but didn't say why, nor present your own evidence to the contrary.

I never asked you what you do. I told you I have training and that means shit to you? Good. That's my point. Cuz you pretending you had training first means shit to me. Do you finally get it?

You called the community 3000 people. Those are your words. I just told you that vote had 3000, which is absolutely suitable for a sample size. I could take polls from other locations, and they'll all have similar strings of thought. No polls have millions of people for this sport. You're creating a strawman. But most polls have less than 20% of people thinking Jones won that third round.

I agree. Check this out some time.
AcaciaWoodFloorMirrorSHS20
Sigh, fine you wanna sit here and falsely accuse, pretend to psychoanalyze, and get triggered over nothing.

In the end, I asked a simple question about a website, you didn't answer cause you think you're a special "real mma fan". this is how it started don't play dumb.

I saw you're legit knowledge from the Kala post in another thread a moment ago, but in all honesty though dude... You are a weirdo... knowlegable weirdo, but still creepy.

We end this by agreeing to disagree. It's not going anywhere.

I think the GOAT rankings is clearly:

1. Fedor
2. GSP

This being said, of the fights you listed, I would probably only vote that GSP vs. Hendricks was a robbery. And, after watching several times, the decision is not as egregious as some would suggest. Silva probably lost to Brunson but the fight was somewhat inconsequential.

Every GOAT ranking on here has GSP over Fedor, which is rightfully should, since majority of Fedor's fight were circus freak shows.

When he faced consistent top contenders he was exposed

When he lost to Big Foot Silva, he lost because he didn't have the skills to deal with a bigger grappler.

Sigh, fine you wanna sit here and falsely accuse, pretend to psychoanalyze, and get triggered over nothing.

In the end, I asked a simple question about a website, you didn't answer cause you think you're a special "real mma fan". this is how it started don't play dumb.

I saw you're legit knowledge from the Kala post in another thread a moment ago, but in all honesty though dude... You are a weirdo... knowlegable weirdo, but still creepy.

We end this by agreeing to disagree. It's not going anywhere.
A) You asked a question, but it wasn't legitimate, cuz you packaged it with your already disbelief, so I wasn't going to give you a legitimate answer from the start. Why would I respectfully answer a disrespectful question? I mean, we can pretend you wanted an answer, but when it comes to talking shit, you started this.

B) There's like 6 other people who referenced the website in this thread, not counting anyone who had since replied to those posts and the further conversations they started. You picked me out.

Thank you for the compliment on my knowledge. I do try to be educational when engaged openly. So my advice is: don't approach a situation with "I'll ask you where you got this, but I'm already telling you it's bullshit" and you probably won't get toxicity in the future. Cheers though, mate.

1. Jones - Reyes
2. GSP - Hendricks
3. Silva - Brunson
4. Khabib - Tibau

A) You asked a question, but it wasn't legitimate, cuz you packaged it with your already disbelief, so I wasn't going to give you a legitimate answer from the start. Why would I respectfully answer a disrespectful question? I mean, we can pretend you wanted an answer, but when it comes to talking shit, you started this.

B) There's like 6 other people who referenced the website in this thread, not counting anyone who had since replied to those posts and the further conversations they started. You picked me out.

Thank you for the compliment on my knowledge. I do try to be educational when engaged openly. So my advice is: don't approach a situation with "I'll ask you where you got this, but I'm already telling you it's bullshit" and you probably won't get toxicity in the future. Cheers though, mate.
Wait a minute.. you mean this?
"What is this? where is it from. I'm a fan and I never voted there.
This shit is rigged. like every election everywhere."

You idiot, I was joking around.. fucking sensitive. Maybe the sarcasm didn't translate to text for you but jeez.

ugh, I mean, I have seen the pics of people posting the journalist scoring thing, been seeing it for years on here, didn't know it was the same thing you posted.

Back