Rate The Next 3 Fight Night Cards

There's match ups I'm looking forward to peppered into all three events.

Pulling for Maia, Hamill, Paul Harris, Assuncao, Bisping, Pearson, Sakara, Magny, Lentz, and Carmouche to win.

Hoping Shields, Dillashaw, Miller, and Colton lose.

Francisco Rivera vs. George Roop could be dynamite.

Great cards. I didn't realized 29 was so good on paper.

UFC FN 29: 6.5/10
UFC FN 30: 6.3/10
UFC FN 31: 6.2/10

I rate every fight 1-10 then I add those numbers up and divide by the number of fights in the event to come up with those averages.

FN29 looks awful.

A guy outside the top 15 (Shields) in the main event?

wtf.gif

These cards are all awesome. That fight for the troops card is going to be guaranteed entertainment the whole way through.

These cards are all awesome. That fight for the troops card is going to be guaranteed entertainment the whole way through.

agreed. Better than majority of PPV's this year on paper

I love the depth of the Troops card. So for that reason id probably go 31>30>29

Not all that interested in any Jake Shields fights at this point.

id like to see another fight added to both the UK and Brazil card. I know the Brazil card is 3 weeks away but if they squeezed a BW or FLW fight in there id be happy.

Kinda sucks the UK card is gonna end up on FS2, i hate watching fights with no HD.

All Fight Night cards from here on will air on FS1.

I go 31, 29, 30.

31 has the best main event and a ton of depth. I wanna see those ladies fights.

I could see why some people would be down on 30 with two boring guys in the top two fights, but Maia is possibly the only guy I am interested in seeing against Shields. And maybe Silva can improve on his Fitch performance.

Pretty good cards. Don't like the last FN Card too much though.

UFC FN 29: 6.5/10
UFC FN 30: 6.3/10
UFC FN 31: 6.2/10

I rate every fight 1-10 then I add those numbers up and divide by the number of fights in the event to come up with those averages.

Pretty much this. UFC 167 I will give 8.8/10

FN 29: Don't like the main event too much, but it could have some awesome grappling exchanges. Pulling for Maia. I like DHK vs. Silva, Silva vs. Hammil and Palhares vs. Pierce. Also, Beltran vs. Maldonado has the potential to be a slugfest.

FN 30: Like the main event, and Guillard vs. Pearson should be a really fun fight.

FN 31: Excited to see Machida at MW, hoping he gets a dominant win. Co-main looks to be good aswell.

Back