• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 144 Assuncao vs. Moraes II (ESPN+ 2)

7/10. looks pretty good, I'm just always worried when I see a Assuncao fight though, because once you seen one Assuncao fight you have seen them all. Just a light point sparring session and all his fights are on repeat, serious dejavu when watching him. All his fights look the same.

I hope Moraes can change that and knock him out, but I fear a usual Assuncao dejavu point sparring session

I really hope Aldo wins!!! I believe he can do it, War Aldo

WW is too stacked. Much like 155 lbs, each division has many guys on 4/5/6 fight winning streaks and still aren't ranked.

The main reason why 165/175 in place of 170 is more necessary than most fans want to believe.
165 and 175 should absolutely happen. It makes too much sense not to. I’m going to predicate they’ll announce the divisional changes on the UFC 232 PPV, effect on the new year.

It’s got Marlon Moraes, who is always entertaining. You got Aldo, who might be hanging them up soon, so you gotta see it. Then you got Maia who is always dangerous. I would give it a solid 7-7.5
giphy.gif

They finally delivered a quality Brazilian card. Loaded with great striking matchups rather than the usual Brazilian vs. Can they seem to have been habitually rolling out the past several years.

Also excited to see Aldo mixing it up with a middle of the pack fighter rather than another title shot. Let's see if he has the hunger to climb his way back up the ladder.

8 for a free card.
Aldo, Moraes, Maia, Alves are all fighters I always root for and look forward to watching.And Johnny Walker is looking like must see tv.

It's got Maia, Aldo, and Moraes on it, so I'm sold. Solid 8/10

Sick fucking fight night. I'm going to end up ordering espn+ like a fucking sucker

Looks like getting a ESPN+ membership is a go... / 10

This is an amazing card add a title and it's better than most ppv. Which is pretty shocking because historically Brazil cards are bad.

Back