Rate the card, UFC ESPN+ 8, may 4th.

UFC has the talent to do a Mexican-inspired Cinco de Mayo card

but instead they went with a Canadian show

and i like it, think outside the box :thumbsup:

I'll give it a 5 on paper. But it could turn out to be a great card action wise.

Never judge a card until its played out.

The May the 4th card gets a Lando Calrissian rating.
Not the best but at least you've heard of him.

It's a pretty solid card. I would say 5/10 for a fight night. Cerrone/Iaquinta is a great fight and Taleb/Bahadurzada could be fireworks as well. Oleynik/Harris will likely be a quick fight or end up being a sluggish decision and I think Brunson/Theodorou will likely be a boring decision

Super psyched about Cowboy vs Ragin’ Al. Love both guys, so I’m bummed that one will lose. Hope Brunson sleeps Theodorou. Love watching Oleynik’s grappling. Siyar is a favorite too, he comes to bang. Interested in seeing how Juan Adams looks in his UFC debut. The underrated fight on the card is Katona vs Dvalishvili. Dvalishvili has the craziest pace I’ve ever seen. Guy goes non stop for 3 rounds without gassing.

Donald Cerrone Vs Al Iaquinta
Derek Brunson Vs Elias Theodorou
Alexey Oleynik Vs Walt Harris
Nordine Taleb Vs Siyar Bahadurzada

Marc-André Barriault Vs Andrew Sanchez
Mitch Gagnon Vs Brian Kelleher
Arjan Bhular Vs Juan Adams
Sarah Moraes Vs Leah Letson

Kyle Nelson Vs Matt Sayles
Brad Katona Vs Merab Dvalishvili
Aiemann Zahabi Vs Vince Morales
Dvalishvili on the prelims under Andrew Sanchez & Sarah Moraes, Why?

Everyone posting its a shit card and 0/10 and wont be watching will be the first ones posting on Sherdog the next day about the fights

Ill be watching. Like every card

Big fan of Cerrone and I like Oleynik so maybe 5/10. Not going out to Ottawa to see it though, I never even went out to Toronto for UFC 206 or 231 and those cards were great.

I will be there.

Debating the merits of painting Just Bleed on my chest.

Back