Billy Quarantillo vs Gavin Tucker
Gillian Robertson vs Andrea Lee
Li Jingliang vs Dwight Grant

Renato Moicano vs Rafael Fiziev
Angela Hill vs Tecia Torres
Karl Roberson vs Dalcha Lungiambula
Sergey Spivak vs Jared Vanderaa
Chase Hooper vs Peter Barrett

Not the most stacked card ever, but I'm interested in almost every single fight. I'm giving it 8.5 because just bleed.

EDIT: Figgy/Moreno added makes it a 9/10 for me.

Last edited:
The Cucuy vs Do Bronx fight bumped this card up a few notches for me. I’d say around a strong 8/10. Main and co-main are fantastic. Very solid overall. Good fights all night. December is looking good between this and the Fight Night on the 19th.
Yeah those last 2 cards are pretty sick. DEC 5 was nice too before losing Barcelos/Merab

It's good. Main event is a banger, co main is a banger, Jacare vs Vettori is intriguing, Mackenzie Dern is not and Cyril Game has a chance to prove whether the hype is justified.

On top of that, Swanson and Hill are both real Just Bleed fighters and their respective fights should be good. No fights stick out as overwhelmingly uninteresting.

Solid card, could've used a bigger headliner but the fight we're getting is gonna be exciting as hell. 7.5/10

Petr Yan vs Aljamain Sterling
Tony Ferguson vs Charles Oliviera
Jacare Souza vs Marvin Vettori
Mackenzie Dern vs Virna Jandiroba
Junior Dos Santos vs Cyril Gane

Cub Swanson vs Daniel Pineda
Billy Quarantillo vs Gavin Tucker
Gillian Robertson vs Andrea Lee
Li Jingliang vs Dwight Grant

Angela Hill vs Tecia Torres
Karl Roberson vs Dalcha Lungiambula
Sergey Spivak vs Jared Vanderaa

Not the most stacked card ever, but I'm interested in almost every single fight. I'm giving it 8.5 because just bleed.

The inclusion of T. Ferg on the main card completely changes the complexion of the card. At this point, it can not be missed.
Say what you want about WMMA, but Dern has been getting a lot better, and suddenly that main card looks pretty damn good w/ JDS vs. Gane opening up the PPV. Big spot for Vettori too, fighting Jacare on the main card.
Would've bought it anyway, but I never miss a Ferguson fight.

Real good card there's some fights with some stakes and some really fun matchups. Jingliang Vs Grant is one for the just bleedsman out there picking that one for fight of the night

Swap the Dern fight with any of the actual mma mafchups and it's a pretty great card

7.5/10, definitely will watch and its solid but i wouldnt consider ot stacked or really good.

Very good card. Definitely not complaining but any word on if Tony and Charles were already in camp before this was announced? 3 week camp seems a little short notice considering this is probably make or break for both guys...?

7/10

Dont get me wrong the match ups here are really good.

It's just this card has no star power and no fight will get the whole MMA world excited like a Khabib or Conor Mcgregor fight. It simply isnt a card that will draw big attention or numbers.

Shame its like that for the last PPV card of the year but still good match ups and very high level fighters

Like all the 5 fights in the main card are actually great match ups.

Cyril Gane vs Dos Santos seems like a banger. Gane is a really exciting prospect in HW who's built like an elite athelte coming against the vetran Dos Santos who is still pretty dangerous. We'll know how legit Gane really is from this fight.

Marvin Vettori is the dark horse he's a very solid tough fighter. it's a big step up in competition against Jacare, it's definitely his biggest fight in his career so far

When did Tony vs oliviera get added??

that’s great. Makes the card a 6.9/10 now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back