Rate the Card: Jacaré vs Hermansson

To say it's a fight night card its decent, would be shite as a main card tho

Should be a fun night, but none are super relevant. 6/10

Sure Yoel is out & Hardy shouldn't be the co-main, but

Oliveira vs Perry
Glover vs Cutelaba
Lineker vs Sandhagen

Makes the main card can't miss. Miller, Saunders, AA, Esparza, Burns on the prelims is legit.

8/10 for a Fight Night, 10/10 If Yoel is still main eventing, with Hardy & Lineker trading spots on the bout order.

Really good. Would be a touch better if Jacare was v. Camozzi again. It’s not over imo

A pleasant surprise with alot of decent fights ..... most fights have some relevance and most betting lines are under 2-1.

I hope jacare doesnt get " the proverbial business" if he wins over another tough opponent. If this was yoel or Costa, a win guarantees him winner of unification title.
This should get him the same result but dont trust promotion.

9/10 not the biggest names but some potential barnburners

JBG Bless

Arlovski and Miller should be main card.
6/10
tenor.gif

Why is nobody talking about Glover Teixeira vs Ion Cutalaba?? That looks like an awesome fight to me, Glover's fights are always great (except when he's getting wrestle-fucked, a la vs Davis and Anderson).

Main event is obviously a big step down, but should still be fun.

Perry trying his luck against Brazil's Cowby will be good, both are always in fun scraps.

Greg Hardy will be fun because he hits hard and I'm invested in seeing him lose.

Lineker, Killa B, Arlovski (fights can be boring, but I still like to see him fight), Jim Miller.

I think it's an awesome free card, personally. Gonna be a good Saturday.

arlovski on prelims?

that sucks.

cards like a 4.

Who the fook is Jacare fighting
Hardy fight on comain is stupid
IDK
Glover isn't on comain.
This could be fun fight
Idk

Should be pretty entertaining. Ready to see Lineker light shit up. Plus you know that Platinum fight is gonna be epic.

UFC “promised” Jacare a TS with a W, I’d say that’s pretty relevant

Jacare will just end up getting destroyed against either Whittaker or Israel, he was a good but not great fighter at his prime and he's no longer at his prime.

Back