Reaction score
Main card:

Conor vs Aldo/Edgar
Rousey vs Tate
RDA vs cerrone
Rampage vs shogun
Cro cop vs bigfoot
thiago alves(lw debut) vs abel Trujillo

Not sure on medical suspensions for any fighters but that's what I got.

Rate my card or post your own ideal card!

They did 3 title fights a loooong time ago, but I think they said they'd never do 3 title fights again on 1 card... but since they have a lot more divisions, I think it's possible.

UFC 33:

The card was headlined by three title bouts, Tito Ortiz vs. Vladimir Matyushenko for the Light Heavyweight Title (Vitor Belfort was unable to fight due to arm injury while training), Dave Menne vs Gil Castillo for the new Middleweight Title and Jens Pulver vs Dennis Hallman for the Lightweight Title.

UFC 33:

The card was headlined by three title bouts, Tito Ortiz vs. Vladimir Matyushenko for the Light Heavyweight Title (Vitor Belfort was unable to fight due to arm injury while training), Dave Menne vs Gil Castillo for the new Middleweight Title and Jens Pulver vs Dennis Hallman for the Lightweight Title.

That card also went way over the time limit resulting in the pay-per-view cutting off before the main event was over.

Well, they've held hundreds of events and they haven't done it yet.

Not much of an UFC historian are you?

And with the many unpopular divisions these days like Flyweight, Women's Strawweight and Bantamweight to an extent, I can see them adding a "weak" third title fight on top of two good ones.

I love most of it, man. But you can't have 3 title fights on one card without hurting your later months.... so take out the RDA fight and add Nick Diaz vs Matt Brown for dem wolf tickets.

Also, take out Abel and put in Pettis

That card also went way over the time limit resulting in the pay-per-view cutting off before the main event was over.

Yeah, I just read the rest... probably won't work having 3 title fights.

They'd probably have to drop a fight on the card.

It's a gamble with having multiple title fights; you could end up with a situation similar to the last Titan FC card, where they had 4 title fights, and only the last one had a finish. It was tiring as fuck to watch.

Back