• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rate M Night Shamaylans movies

Favorite M. Night Movie

• Total voters
Since I just watched Old last night and I am watching F9 right now, it's boring, I thought we should rate this guys best movies.

1. Signs

2. The Sixth Sense

3. Split

4. Unbreakable

5. The Village

6. Glass

7. The happening (I liked it)

8. The visit

9. After Earf

10. Lady itw

11. TLA

I haven't seen his first 2 movies.

You never seen Sixth sense or Unbreakable?

I thought the soundtrack made the movie mostly.
The sense of dread is what really sold it for me though, tbf I have always had nightmares of an Alien looking at me through my window at night. So I think that is why this movie resonated with me. Especially when he sees the alien the first time on the roof.

You ever seen Dark Skies?

Atmosphere and soundtrack can go a long way. I love a movie from the 80s called The Wraith that barely even has a sensible story, but it's executed with so much style and panache that it's a good time.

I haven't seen Dark Skies but I should check it out. Josh Hamilton is a good actor who should have had a bigger career after Alive.

split was pretty good. didnt really like signs but only saw it once in the theater

It's ok to watch with Mel Gibson and Wakeen Phoenix and Macaulays kid brother, story was good and it had some great suspenseful moments but the ending was really lame

Boring? Depressing? Nothing happens?

Go write another corny rap song

Sixth Sense:
IMDB - 8.3
RT critic score - 86
RT audience score - 90

Unbreakable:
IMDB - 7.3
RT critic score - 70
RT audience score - 77

Looks like critics and audiences agree that The Sixth Sense is better.

It's ok to watch with Mel Gibson and Wakeen Phoenix and Macaulays kid brother, story was good and it had some great suspenseful moments but the ending was really lame
lol i always think of gwakeem as a creep or villain since ive seen him in gladiator. he did a good job in joker too

Sixth Sense:
IMDB - 8.3
RT critic score - 86
RT audience score - 90

Unbreakable:
IMDB - 7.3
RT critic score - 70
RT audience score - 77

Looks like critics and audiences agree that The Sixth Sense is better.

Critics and audiences don't really matter anymore with terrible films being pushed by woke culture.

Sixth sense is still a great movie but after you know the twist it loses its appeal while Unbreakable gets better and better Everytime I watch it

Tarantino has said it's Bruce Willis best performance in his career

I always liked Unbreakable and absolutely loved Split, but Glass was so bad that it pissed me off.

Then someone told me he had written Split way back in the day, so it's safe to say that at some point the dude just lost the touch.

Atmosphere and soundtrack can go a long way. I love a movie from the 80s called The Wraith that barely even has a sensible story, but it's executed with so much style and panache that it's a good time.

I haven't seen Dark Skies but I should check it out. Josh Hamilton is a good actor who should have had a bigger career after Alive.
Dude. Alive is one of my favorite movies.

Who ate all the chocolate!

Back