Opinion Rate Hunter Biden's paintings

I think Hunter Biden's painting look terrible. It isn't anything I'd want. Better art can be found at the local flee market were I live.

That is not the point though of why Hunter has suddenly discovered he is an artist. Hunter is looking to cash in on his fathers position in government. It is a special privilege of his.

I'm guessing the paintings will make Hunter good money. That is how China works. In China the children of government officials are often given expensive "gifts" or items are bought from the children that brings them in a lot of money. It is a topic i've found that can upset regular Chinese citizens who have come to dislike the "gifts" given kids of some government officials.

this has nothing to do with art, this is about names.

even artists that make it to galleries have previous exhibition history..... which biden does NOT.

if you go to the Broad, the Getty, LACMA, any of the big art places, they all have familiar names that artists have worked for years to establish a reputation, even if you find their work repulsive. They work their way up. This is nothing more than privileged rich kid.

to muddy things, there's an artist, which creates the most ridiculous works of art imo, at the broad:

https://www.thebroad.org/art/christopher-wool/untitled-2
Wool_Untitled_2008b.jpg

he's got a ton of scribble pieces of art, and he also has a ton of references and has been doing this for a long time. You have to build up a rep in the art world, unless you are privileged.

00newartist10-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

HB11-766x1024.jpg

This one is my favorite

NINTCHDBPICT000659440443.jpg

images

44294241-9692421-image-a-10_1623845484648.jpg

44294235-9692421-image-a-11_1623845492493.jpg

44294237-9692421-image-a-12_1623845495995.jpg

Apparently he paints with his mouth?

44295925-9692421-image-a-14_1623845738787.jpg

Not bad. I’d pay $500 for any of them. For $500K they had better come with harsh anti-dumping duties placed on Vietnamese dining and bedroom furniture (and I gather that might be negotiable.)

I don't really know art and Hunter Biden is a huge turd, but they're not bad. It's hard to make abstract art appear attractive and he seems to be pulling it off. His style kind of reminds me of that old trippy animated movie from the 70's The Fantastic Planet.

Actually pretty good. His use of colors and composition itself is good.

He's not going to be the next David Hockney but he's above the average Karen that gets drunk with friends at the local "paint-n-pour".
Hah. My sister makes good money hosting those events. Not half a mill per painting, but still a few hundred a night.

this is closer to art than HB's work.
Lulz. Glad we can joke about how corruption and cronyism is rampant in politics and we all know and they all know that we know. Literally buying favors from politicians and not even pretending, just saying anonymous buyers.
That babylon b is extra spicy because HB was literally doing that.

Proof Emerges Showing Biden Wined And Dined Hunter’s Mexican Business Associates In The VP’s Office
https://en-volve.com/2021/07/01/bom...mexican-business-associates-in-the-vps-office
Libs go-to defence was that "they're not voting for Hunter", but they can't separate Hunter from Biden's political activity, nepotism and corruption. If you can't tell how insanely deep the corruption is between the media and the deep state from the Hunter Biden situation alone you are a fucking moron. Just imagine if anyone in Trumps family had done any of the things.

Last edited:
this is closer to art than HB's work.
Lulz. Glad we can joke about how corruption and cronyism is rampant in politics and we all know and they all know that we know. Literally buying favors from politicians and not even pretending, just saying anonymous buyers.

Are we even sure he painted those?

To be honest, they aren't bad. Especially with the comprehensive garbage that is modern art.
Yeah, I was surprised how good they are. They're like freehand, watercolor versions of fractals.

This one in particular is fantastic:

I’m actually quite impressed he did those if they really are his.

On another note, that picture of him painting totally makes it look like a cope. Like how when some smokers quit smoking they need something they to do with their hands, when this guy quit crack he needed something to do with his mouth to simulate that crackpipe. Lol

I wonder if there’s Brillo at the end of hunters paintbrush instead

Hah. My sister makes good money hosting those events. Not half a mill per painting, but still a few hundred a night.

I don't doubt that at all. My girl has gone to them and it's usually with co-workers, which guarantees that there are 4-6 women in their group alone. I wonder if the trend will die down?

Back