Opinion Rashida Tlaib might blow up Capitol Hill

How could anybody say this while Trump is president??
This does not reflect his leadership on social issues

More chance of a right wing terror attack in the USA but okay. I’d be more concerned about this guy.

tenor.gif

And... that’s the point.
I might be wrong but I think he means I believe someone could say something that ignorant of Muslim extremism.
The most said is often by those who know very little about the differences between the average Muslim goofs who just want to live a quiet life and the tiny percentage who want to live in the 13th century.

I might be wrong but I think he means I believe someone could say something that ignorant of Muslim extremism.
The most said is often by those who know very little about the differences between the average Muslim goofs who just want to live a quiet life and the tiny percentage who want to live in the 13th century.

Tiny percentage, big explosions tho...

I think it's interesting how the media wants to shift our attention to some crazy Florida commissioner saying something absurd instead of the more appalling, immediate, and concrete fact that a woman who dines with Hezbollah supporters has been elected to Congress:
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/15/florida-tlaib-hamas-anti-semite/
Tlaib was photographed with pro-Hezbollah activist Abbas Hamden, the executive director and co-founder of Al-Awda who attended her swearing in ceremony and a subsequent dinner with her and her family.

She has also stated her support for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which promotes boycotts of Israeli businesses and economic sanctions against Israel. The BDS movement has been linked through Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) and the U.S. Campaign for Palestinian Rights to economic support of the terrorist organization Hamas.
I don't care if she swears herself in on a Quran, but I do mind this.

Fuck them both.

They're comin' to get us and force our children to learn the Quran in kindergarten or something similar!
<GSPWoah>

Do you think that acting this way makes it not true? There may not be enough of them here yet to make it a reality, but it's a core part of that religion to impose it on others.

How would you respond if someone wanted to import Nazi's? Not all Nazi's kill people bruh.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Do you think that acting this way makes it not true? There may not be enough of them here yet to make it a reality, but it's a core part of that religion to impose it on others.

How would you respond if someone wanted to import Nazi's? Not all Nazi's kill people bruh.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Like I said,
<GSPWoah>
It's people like this ass clown who are fearful of the wrong Muslims.
You can't lead against the enemy if you can't differentiate. The average Muslim doesn't want anything to do with terrorism.
Equating this woman with a potential terrorist is the poorly informed HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE and misdirected anxiety.

But this is the climate this president encourages.

Like I said,
<GSPWoah>
It's people like this ass clown who are fearful of the wrong Muslims.
You can't lead against the enemy if you can't differentiate. The average Muslim doesn't want anything to do with terrorism.
Equating this woman with a potential terrorist is the poorly informed HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE and misdirected anxiety.

But this is the climate this president encourages.

The koran, hadith, and sira define who is, and is not a muslim, and what their goals should be. Not a gullible fool like you. Tlaib is an enabler of genocidal terrorist organizations and you have been taken in. She is not some innocent angel who just wants everyone to be treated fairly. Her job is to appeal to idiots like you while furthering the goals of islam, those being global domination.

You speak of ignorance but it's clear that you are the ignorant one. Unlike you I've lived in a muslim country and spent time examining the religion in it's various forms. You on the other hand have swallowed PC multi-cultural bullshit designed to anesthetize us to the very serious problems with islam.

There may be many people who call themselves muslims and are not terrorists, but that does not change the fact that islam requires true believers to actively participate in islam imposing itself on the world.

The koran, hadith, and sira define who is, and is not a muslim, and what their goals should be. Not a gullible fool like you. Tlaib is an enabler of genocidal terrorist organizations and you have been taken in. She is not some innocent angel who just wants everyone to be treated fairly. Her job is to appeal to idiots like you while furthering the goals of islam, those being global domination.

You speak of ignorance but it's clear that you are the ignorant one. Unlike you I've lived in a muslim country and spent time examining the religion in it's various forms. You on the other hand have swallowed PC multi-cultural bullshit designed to anesthetize us to the very serious problems with islam.

There may be many people who call themselves muslims and are not terrorists, but that does not change the fact that islam requires true believers to actively participate in islam imposing itself on the world.
See, this thread isn't about terrorism though.

It's about a fucking idiot who doesn't know or care about the difference between an ordinary Muslim and a tiny percentage of terrorists.

Ah Florida, the gift that keeps on giving.

19% of Muslims in the us said suicide bombing civilians was cool. That’s not tiny. That was just the worst belief btw.

See, this thread isn't about terrorism though.

It's about a fucking idiot who doesn't know or care about the difference between an ordinary Muslim and a tiny percentage of terrorists.
How do you feel about White Supremacists? Only a tiny percent of them are terrorists.

Back